Learn to be a terrorist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learn to be a terrorist

I'll be honest, I haven't really read through it, but surprised they put it online.

http://www.usdoj.gov/ag/trainingmanual.htm
    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
    ---A few minutes later---
    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
    9:Kim> UM
    9:Kim> i didn't
    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
    9:pascone> lol?

I read the first one, well, skimmed it. There's some pretty funny stuff in there. Check the validity of falsified passports? That's like an oxymoron.
    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
    1:Chao <ER>> at all
    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Why the hell would they upload this :/ Good going on the whole fighing terrorism, by telling othrs how to actually become one!

Comment

terrorists are just misunderstood teens taking out their angst
        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
          Why the hell would they upload this :/ Good going on the whole fighing terrorism, by telling othrs how to actually become one!
          You need to understand your enemy before you can fight them.

I think it was Mr. Blair that said that we needed to understand what these terrorists were about, and level with them. We need to show them the error in their ways, while also pointing out the truths in the beliefs they hold dear. Or something like that.

I find that way better than Mr. Bush's strategy of saying they are the enemy, they are evil, they dont understand our way of life, so lets bomb the shit out of them.
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

How To Be a Terrorist 101: Blow People up in a public setting.

Anyone with half a mind could be a terrorist.

Comment

Working...
            X