Ownage: forum liar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ownage: forum liar

(I checked quickly if it was already mentionned, if I duped that story, feel free to delete the thread)

A guy got caught posting Tiffany Teen pics forum pretending she was his GF... this is probably the next Star Wars Kid, since this story is spreading like wildfire on the net.

GI- got owned

(I know i didnt posted in ages, just sending the link. Heya's to anyone that may recognise my nick )
    Bilange> i love getting repped
    Bilange> i said repped, not raped :X
    ----
    Sending priority 'mail' to weasels and levs since 1999.

lol, pwned

I hear Tiffany Teen quit because they discovered her real name.

Comment

Haha, that was funny as hell. What a douchebag to continue lying about it after he got cleary, undeniably caught. :busted:

Comment

poor guy, that is so sad, and it was so clearly fake anyway before they even found the website, who would have a pictures that crisp and clear really... so fake. oh yeah LOL.

89 pages "yeks"
        Reinstate Sarien
        ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

hahahaha, the way he kept on denying it, hahahha!
          ▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▓▒ ▓▒▓▓▒ ▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▓ ▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒ ▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▓ ▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒ ▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▓ ▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒ ▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▓
          :whistling

Comment

GI stop posting to page 30.... curses
            Big Chill

Comment

See, what our forum needs is someone to start some shit like that and attract millions!!!
              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
              Failure teaches success.

Comment

That guy really pissed me off on how he was trying to defend himself.

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
                  Haha, that was funny as hell. What a douchebag to continue lying about it after he got cleary, undeniably caught. :busted:
                  Aye!

btw
                  I nominate Jeansi for TW forum's GI-!! :greedy:
                  So start doing ye work biatch!
                  Regency> not in for dd lol
                  Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

Working...
                  X