Flying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flying

Anyways I've been reading up on how Security measures are really tight, and people bitch about them, but I'm in new mexico right now after flying - what's the big deal?

They asked for my I.D., and then I tossed my shit into the X-ray thing, went througha metal detector and then a pat-down as my bags were scanned. 5 minutes of my time. That was the "thorough" search - because I had one-way tickets (we're driving back). Someone travelling with us had an EXPIRED license ANd set off the metal detector and her stuff took about a minute longer than ours.

Is it more strict elsewhere?

BTW, during the flight I sat next to some pretty cool Marines. I jokingly asked them for a lighter and made suggestive glances at my shoe, they found it humorous but the stewardess gave me the Laser Eye.

Oh and pavement won't shut the fuck up and if he asks to use my computer again I'm going to go to jail for a long, long time
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

You probably were randomly selected by the air lines. Compare your tickets to your friend's (the colors and markings should be different) so you can expect it. This was American Airlines, from Florida to Toronto. I was stopped comming back in Florida.

Comment

I'd assume they care more about people coming into the country than people leaving.

Originally posted by Disliked
      Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
      +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Originally posted by Theif of Time
        I'd assume they care more about people coming into the country than people leaving.
        There''d be Americans on that plane that's leaving.

Comment

yes, but terrorists on the plane thats coming in.

Hey, maybe they've just slacked off?

Comment

He didn't leave the country guys.

New Mexico is in the USA.
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

What it really comes down to are european snobs complain that they actually have to get checked at an airport, unlike in the vast majority of the third world <all of europe but Germany and England, france is certainly third world> where you land on the tarmack get your passport stamped and then leave without ever encountering a security checkpoint. See, the Europeans are all very elitist and condescending, and they think that everything needs to be done their way, and if it isn't, then obviously it is ignorant Americans who are too dumb and brainwashed causing problems and acting like sheep. The truth is, we value our lives, whereas they do not. They value this false idea of a cultural purity that obviously security checkpoints will harm. Fuck them. They need to shut the fuck up.

On a sidenote.

I am sick of this unfounded America bashing. You people abroad are just as fucking dumb and arogant as the rest of us, and in most cases more so. First of all, you don't have the financial means necessary or the information infrastructure to educate your populations properly like we do. You have limited resources for higher education and overall your public education systems are just as faulty if not more so than ours, of course there are few exceptions. But, the next time some fuckwad from Finland tells me that I am some dumb American and his only justification is that George Bush is our president, I am going to rip off his nose and pee all over his frontal fucking lobe. Your country was run by communists you fucking idiots. It doesn't get dumber than that. Canada for christ's sake still answers to the queen of england! Imperialism ended in the mid 20th century in Africa! YET YOU FUCKERS STILL HAVE A REPRESENTATIVE FROM ENGLAND IN YOUR GOVERNMENT!!!!!!!!!!! Yet we are the dumb Americans. And by the way, all of Europe is going to hell in a hand basket if you pretentious fucks think you can just disregard us and make do without us. Keep selling weapons to China, we will see who the real idiots are then. Keep telling Germany it is ok that they can't run an economy, and when it falls on its ass, cry and complain that you don't understand why those fuckers are going to want to demolish their retarded neighbors to the west FOR THE THIRD FUCKING TIME. All of you fuckers in Europe, especially France and England, caused the vast majority of the entrenched problems in Africa, and now that we have cable news you can see what you fucks did, and now you want to help. YOu donate more of a % of your GDP but you dumb shit fucks still do not contribute as much in actual dollars as we do. AND WE DIDN"T CAUSE THE FUCKING PROBLEM! Yet we are the greedy idiots. You just want us to fix your problems because you assholes are too incompetent to do it yourselves. Israel/Palestine? Thanks EUROPE FOR THAT ONE TOO! You fucking cunts are the source for the majority of the worlds most serious problems yet we are the ones who are dumb idiots. I love America, and I love Europe, but seriously, you all are no were near as sexy as me.

None of this was serious. :chris:
              Last edited by Andy Rooney; 08-13-2005, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Too bad that's just a tad too long for a signature.
                (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

i'm copying that entire second paragraph and using it as an anti-euro weapon :P
                  Girl if it's alright,
                  100%.

Comment

its just the pirate in him talking ARRG irate2:
                    Reinstate Sarien
                    ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

More essays please?

I guess I don't need to read the whole thing, first sentence showed its retardism. Everywhere has check, in the UK you have to have xray for carry-on luggage and they pat you down if the detector goes off..

I'd rather have a few mins of my time taken for security then some durka durka achieving his martyrdom from my holiday.
                      LoPIST> i have tons of leet freinds

Comment

Originally posted by Kontrolz
                        Too bad that's just a tad too long for a signature.
                        link it up

Like this

Originally posted by Andy Rooney
                        First of all, you don't have the financial means necessary or the information infrastructure to educate your populations properly like we do. You have limited resources for higher education and overall your public education systems are just as faulty if not more so than ours, of course there are few exceptions.
                        Funny, my friend who's going to an american university has to pay 25000 dolalrs per year, plus 1200 dollars a month to live in a dorm, plus food, car, younameit youpayit. He's not allowed to work and study in the same semester, wonder why the fuck. Or well he can work but isn't allowed to get paid for it. In Finland (yes the mighty finland, just had to take that up) university is free, even if you're from a poor family.

edit: Since when what finland ruled by communists :/
                        Last edited by Jeansi; 08-13-2005, 12:24 PM.
                        5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                        5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                        5: Da1andonly> =((
                        5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                        5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                        5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

i remember when 2 brazillian idiots were arrested some months ago in usa when they were comming back to brazil bringing some machine to make surf boards, something like a "pressure air bomb".

when policeman asked what they had in case, the dumbasses tried to mock the policeman saying it was a "bomb". just imagine the scene rofl.
                          8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                          8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                          8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                          8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                          8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                          8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by Dealt
                            More essays please?

I guess I don't need to read the whole thing, first sentence showed its retardism. Everywhere has check, in the UK you have to have xray for carry-on luggage and they pat you down if the detector goes off..

I'd rather have a few mins of my time taken for security then some durka durka achieving his martyrdom from my holiday.
                            WAAAAAAAAAAH MOMMY! MOMMY! READING HURTS MY EYES!
                            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

None of this was serious.
                              yeah, so lets just let it pass.

Comment

Working...
                              X