No announcement yet.

Childhood Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to go door to door when I was two looking to be kidnapped basically, or atleast thats what Ive been told. I only have one memory of this actually happening, but I dont remember me walking. I was being carried in some sortof basket with a note attached to me while a shadowy figure ran off after setting me down.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeansi
      I threw a tennisball and lost 10 teeth when I was 5 years old, good times. ^-^
      lol gg jean

when i was a small kid, around 4 or 5, i had a multiplication table thing for kids, so i knew em all except one (forgot which, probably 8 x 7) and i called 911 asking for help with my multiplication
      Girl if it's alright,
      100%.

Comment

I went to the zoo and in the playground there was an enclosed slide. Being the rebel I was, I decided to go UP the slide. At the same time another little boy decided to go down the slide... And he decided to pee down it first. THE END

Comment

When I was 4 years old, I woke up early one morning before my parents woke up and saw a big bottle of labelled Welches Grapejuice in the pantry.

So I drank the whole bottle of Welches Grapejuice, little did I know it was actually red wine.

I was so drunk my parents rushed me to the hospital.

Another one, but it was a Portugese friend of mine. We were around 10 yrs old, and were on our back patio. My house had a sliding patio window door. He tried to come into the house, but walked thru the glass part and broke it, lol...

Comment

I used to burn ants with a magnifying glass...I found it extremely fun. Damn kids with no sense of what they're doing :P

Coming to think about it, I've never broken a single bone or anything else in my whole life. Quite weird ?
            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
            There wont be another election for president.
            Obama is the Omega President.
            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
              Cutter.
              What is the point of this post, is it meant to be funny?

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
                I used to burn ants with a magnifying glass...I found it extremely fun. Damn kids with no sense of what they're doing :P

Coming to think about it, I've never broken a single bone or anything else in my whole life. Quite weird ?
                because you are a scrawny little pansy euro

Comment

America's proud of you
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Nockm
                    What is the point of this post, is it meant to be funny?
                    I didn't get it either.
                    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                    1:Chao <ER>> at all
                    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

when i was a child, i was happy, now im not

the end
                      Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
                      oNe-t> YEAH
                      nopcode> before going out
                      funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
                        When I was little I used to throw rocks at people and I almost got suspended from school.

Good times.
                        i did something similair in 3rd grade. picked up acorns and rocks and threw them at a passing cars in the carpool line. Finally a car stopped one day after i hit their windshield and i had to go to the priniciple. (i tried hiding under a bench but that didnt work out too well) :grin:
                        Rigor> mastersword im thinking u, me and a bottle of crisco baby
                        Mastersword> ROFL
                        Mastersword> really?

(TWDBot)>Your squad rating has just changed from 813 to 813, after losing the Javelin match vs dicE. You are #34 in TWJD - For detailed info go to

#21 - Don't forget

Comment

In grade 5 a retarded kid punched me in the face and broke my nose. Fucking bastard....
                          Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Originally posted by cundor
                            I raped barbie dolls
                            Omg you too? pfft god bless, i thought i was alone. :wub:
                            -Kawrae

Comment

Originally posted by Volcs
                              In grade 5 a retarded kid punched me in the face and broke my nose. Fucking bastard....
                              Imagine how retarded you must be to get punched by a retarded kid.

This post made my day. :up:
                              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                                Imagine how retarded you must be to get punched by a retarded kid.

This post made my day. :up:
                                hahaha- fuck you. <_<
                                He got mad because I caught the ball he threw in dodge-ball and he went out... bastard.
                                Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Working...
                                X