Childhood Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Da1andonly
    I used to burn ants with a magnifying glass...I found it extremely fun. Damn kids with no sense of what they're doing :P

Coming to think about it, I've never broken a single bone or anything else in my whole life. Quite weird ?
    Thats cause you have lived for such a short period of time yet, it will come, I promise

Comment

Originally posted by Rigor
      i did something similair in 3rd grade. picked up acorns and rocks and threw them at a passing cars in the carpool line. Finally a car stopped one day after i hit their windshield and i had to go to the priniciple. (i tried hiding under a bench but that didnt work out too well) :grin:
      I would just throw rocks at people I didn't like. You make me mad, I throw rocks at you. I got in trouble after I hit some girl in the head, and then I almost got suspended. This was in 3rd grade. :lol:
      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
      1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
      1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
      1:Chao <ER>> at all
      1:Mantra-Slider> chao
      1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
      Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

i was 5 and saw a black lady and asked, "dad why is she black" and he said because god made her that way and the lady was really pissed and yelled at my dad calling him a racist.
        Last edited by Scoop; 08-22-2005, 08:55 PM.
        4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
        4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
        4:Geio> DEEZ?
        4:Geio> LOLOL
        4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
        4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
        4:spirit> LOL
        4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
        4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Bring Back Old Threads!
          maisoul> ward, please go play in the oven
          1:adorn> roflmfao

1:Shock Therapy> get in an oven, and turn on self cleaning
          1:Shock Therapy> quick shower i swear
          1:adorn> rofl
          1:pegasis> brb going to try it

BestPlayer> Thats why we are made of atoms, and not pixy dust.

Comment

Coming to think about it, I've never broken a single bone or anything else in my whole life. Quite weird ?
            I broke my wrist for the first time a month or two ago, except it was a fracture, not a full blown break. It was from falling off a stationary bike, its amazing how easy it happens.

Ok, I have a story.
            In primary school, one of the classes that I wasn't in went on a camp. They went out for a bit while their teacher stayed at the camping ground and then they came back, and the teacher said she was feeling a little faint, and collapsed, and died. I think there was a couple students with her at the time. Camp got cancelled, everyone got brought back to school.

It didn't affect me cos I didn't have that teacher, but I hear some were pretty traumatised.

Originally posted by Disliked
            Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
            +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

I have alot of stories when I was young but I think this one is the best for me. I used to shit, grab it and put it on those small sound holes on my old tv, I also filled those really small toy cars with it, the curtains also, and once I put it on my uncle's face.

Para os portugueses a expressao, "só fazia merda" aplicava-se a 12 anos atras.
              Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
              Your friend,
              ​​Papi
              ​​​​​

Comment

lol I'm sure your parents loved you.

Originally posted by Disliked
                Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

I drove a pushcar into the sandbox and lost teeth 7,8,9 & 10 when my face hit the steering wheel.
                  You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Working...
                  X