Intrested in buying a car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intrested in buying a car?

If any one wants to buy a Toyota at invoice and lives in Florida feal free to message me in game or email at C_mailes@bellsouth.net. Do so befor the end of this month.
    Juice "Oh my god, when I encounter authority, they just give me more pills. I take the pills and then I'm not so... so anxious to be against authority because I'm... I'm... I'm on the pills."

lol
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

man today when i got home after soccer practice i couldn't see straight so i went to lay down then i ran to the bathroom and puked out all my gatorade and water but the gatorade i drank was blue but the gatorade i puked out was green but after that i took a nap from 2:30 p.m to 4:56 p.m

Comment

what happened at soccer practice?

you might have a tumor
        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

this sucks the thrashers traded heatley for hossa

Comment

are the thrashers gonna win the stanley cup?

Comment

nah but i dont like the senators but i like heatley so he shouldnt have gone to the senators

Comment

boston bruins

Comment

holler.
                  Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Ask Cent Ffs!
                    k8> (both my dad's are gay :( )

Comment

Working...
                    X