jopportunity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jopportunity

i just got my school schedule and i have french in 5th period the 1st semester and this is gonna be tough because i can't pay attention in that class especially when it's in 5th and i like going home for the afternoon a lot (last year i missed 18 classes or something in one because i was sick a lot)

also i'm in some classes that i think i'll switch around

someone did this emoticon to me today and it confused me like usual, i just thought i'd put it out there for your interpretations:
    : P

today i'm going to calgary for the weekend, this kinda sucks because there's a big party tonight that i'm gonna miss but i don't really care in the end
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

sorry for your thread, jeenyuss
    YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
    Click here to receive your price!

Comment

i am an alien
      >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by GHB
          sorry for your thread, jeenyuss
          i'm back. sorry for your sig, ghb

Comment

I think : P means that you colon the Pee. Or you have pee in your colon.

Originally posted by Disliked
            Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
            +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

SHIT! I'm being completely honest here: I've just figured out what : P is. I've always known its a mouth with the tounge sticking out but I always thought the tongue was the 'tail' of the p and the curve was the mouth so the toungue was sticking out the side of the mouth and not pointing downwards, which is why I thought it sucked as it looked more like a guy with his chin in a baseball cap. However the tail is actually the side of his mouth and the curve of the p is his tongue. Shit that one took me a while
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                SHIT! I'm being completely honest here: I've just figured out what : P is. I've always known its a mouth with the tounge sticking out but I always thought the tongue was the 'tail' of the p and the curve was the mouth so the toungue was sticking out the side of the mouth and not pointing downwards, which is why I thought it sucked as it looked more like a guy with his chin in a baseball cap. However the tail is actually the side of his mouth and the curve of the p is his tongue. Shit that one took me a while
                i think i speak for everyone here when i say: what the fuck?

Comment

Please tell me you're being sarcastic?

Comment

Pretty please?
                    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                    1:Chao <ER>> at all
                    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

I mean, seriously what the fuck? Sometimes it means sarcasm, disgustion, disregard, MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND.

Comment

I hate how most representations of the illuminati are so closely related to Christianity. I liked it better in Deus Ex. Oh god, that was the best game.
                        The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

It does look more like a mouth at a bigger Jeenyuss-sized font. I affirm you Zeus.

To me, it looks more like a tired tongue hanging out or a "bleech" tongue in sort of a melancholy state, although when I use it as such it's sometimes interpreted as a much more emphatic sticking out of the tongue as if taunting, as in a "pppbbt" tongue. The reader's responses, upon becoming quite defensive, rather confused me because I didn't see the emoticon as conveying that type of a connotation at all. Strange.

Comment

Wtf you newbs didnt know what : P was? :P
                            k8> (both my dad's are gay :( )

Comment

Roger, has there have been a set definition? I always take it as an insult in regards to whatever the person says so I often go on the defense by default, geek I've probably gone on the defense against you a couple times.

Comment

Working...
                              X