Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is why you don't get an attitude with cops.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why you don't get an attitude with cops.

And no, not the poster.

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/policetazer.html

Lady gets pulled over for speeding, she gets an attitude, refuses to get out of her car and gets "tazered" ? Hit by a polic tazer, I don't know how to properly say it.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Originally posted by Tone, if he were to post here
    POLICE BRUTALITY! AMERICANS HAVE A RIGHT. I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS BUT IT'S BEING VIOLATED AH THAT COP IS HITLER
    Oh, Tone.
    The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

No, Lucon. That officer is a full-blown 32nd degree mason, and his partner is a 28th degree in training. The Illuminati has taken over the police force. We're all doomed. 9/11 was a conspiracy, JFK never died, and as we speak Osama Bin Laden is playing putt-putt golf with Bush on a secret course beneath the White House.

On a serious note: lady, just get off the fucking phone and step out of the car. Handcuffs are a lot less painful than getting hit with a 50,000-volt stun gun. Common sense.
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/brokenlegs.html

Guy breaks both his legs snowboarding. Turn volume up for the sound of his bones actually breaking.
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
          And no, not the poster.

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/policetazer.html

Lady gets pulled over for speeding, she gets an attitude, refuses to get out of her car and gets "tazered" ? Hit by a polic tazer, I don't know how to properly say it.
          Bitch got zapped
          sage

Comment

yea....fuck the police...fuck racsism and racial profiling...but most of all fuck the police and the force they work for, the government...

they are fucking puppets of the government...brainwashed into thinking some rich bastards who run the country are great people...FUCK THE GOVERNMENT, FUCK THE POLICE, FUCK THOSE WHO SUPPORT THEM.

Comment

i like the police they make me feel safe

Comment

We're all doomed. 9/11 was a conspiracy, JFK never died, and as we speak Osama Bin Laden is playing putt-putt golf with Bush on a secret course beneath the White House.
                Hitler also never died, he is currently frozen in an underground research facility. He will soon be re-incarnated in cyborg form, and the Illuminati will have their ultimate leader: CYBORG HITLER

Originally posted by Disliked
                Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Haha, thanks LB. That made my month.

Comment

Idiots, i told you there are stories like this everyday i dont make this up

Comment

Come on, Tone, you know it's all in good fun.
                      The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

id shoot her
                        tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
                        capE> lucky he didnt say captain
                        capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
                        9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
                        1:Kentaro> suits you well
                        1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

I got pulled over by a cop, and I don't yet have my license, I was lucky to just get a ticket for expired registration.

During the time he said "License and Registration Please?" I felt the urge to say "Try Again"

Comment

That probably would have landed you some steel bracelets.
                            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

:zorro:
                              Big Chill

Comment

Working...
                              X