Why relationships suck: my testimony as a hormone driven 21-yr old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My heartbreak:

Loved this girl since 6th grade. I'm not going to get into the story much, but we had ups and downs, never really "dated".. but neither dated anyone else. "Fuck buddies", if you will. We both knew she was going to college, moving in with her sister (very close, very christian family), and things just wouldn't work out. Now she is gone and all I do is think about how bad I need to go to PHCC, and after 2 years hope to get into FSU. I'm in the worst situation of my life so far. She told me she loved me, but I'm afraid of her going to those damn college parties. :annoyed:
    Last edited by Shukun; 08-29-2005, 01:01 AM.
    keke

Comment

Felony State University? Pity.
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Blanke
        I agree with you, to some extent.

I'm a peer counselor at my high school, and our guidance counselor, our mentor, if you will, likes to describe members of the opposite sex in the following manner:

Males are sexually predatory.
        Females are sexually manipulative.

I will never forget those words for the rest of my life.
        So are shemales manipulative predators?

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
        .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture
          3) you may care for the person but you still love yourself more than anything.
          thisa applies to my person
          sage

Comment

fuck all this jive about relationships and worrying and being about as cynical as this one huge asshole (that would be me) used to be

enjoy yourself

yearn for, and strive to reach happiness, above all else

you're good to go
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

p.s. i'm 21 years old. i thought i'd add that in just to let you know i'm coming from the same general age perspective as bioture.
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Marriage:
                The outcomes of marriages are either divorce, or staying with the other person forever.
                Or death
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I think its true when they say all women want their man to satisfy their every need (good luck on that most guys like that are either gay or really seriously gay) and all men want their woman to satisfy their ONE need.
                  You must be either kidding or didnt think too much when you typed this sentence. anyway its dead wrong and men have many needs including affectionate, emotional and communication. at least many men. there are also very apthetic women or women who can become apthetic and distant like that
                  Last edited by Tone; 08-29-2005, 01:09 PM.

Comment

sex is not the only thing i'm looking for in a relationship. It is important yes, but there needs to be a lot of others things to have a healthy and fulfilling (not to mention long lasting) relationship.

If you just need to get off, then find a lot of FB/FWBs...or hookers.
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                    X