Help me think of this song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me think of this song

Fuck, It's tottaly part stuck in my head, but I forget the band and the title.

It's a quiet song, mostly just piano and a singer if i remember correctly. It has to do with coming clean, or osmething like that. Chances are pretty good it's on a rock bands cd, and thats where I remember it from...
    I know this sounds vague, but any help is welcome.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

I believe it also sounds a little live. Like it's not live, but it's not perfectly recorded and touched up in a studio or anything, ya know?

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

good god, it's slowly coming back. It's definatly just piano and singer, more piano than singer..

Probably a hidden track

Comment

only thing i can think of would be bankrupt on selling by modest mouse. that's not piano though so probably not.
        Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
        apt>yes u can wtf
        apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
        apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
        apt>so i dont miss the toilet
        Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
        apt>na
        apt>ill show you pictures
        apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Slow Motion - Third Eye Blind?

Comment

The only live hidden track by a popular band I know is Green Day - All By Myself
            Originally posted by Facetious
            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

okay i thought up more

I think it might be moist? or something moist-esque?

Thats how far I got in this reply before thinking to CHECK THE SONGS I HAVE ON MY COMP

It's Moist -- Deliver Me

thanks guys :/

EDIT:

Fell on hard times,
              Purely dysfunctional,
              Tried so hard to find it,
              Tried so hard to find you,
              It comes and goes,

Please do deliver me,
              From myself,
              Always forgiving me,
              Someone else,
              God don’t know,
              Time will tell,
              We don’t know,
              Time will tell.

Rid by design,
              Vigilant story lines,
              Tried so hard to find it,
              Been so cold beside you,
              It comes and goes,

Please do deliver me,
              From myself,
              Always forgiving me,
              Someone else,
              God don’t know,
              Time will tell,
              What we don’t know,
              Time will tell.

And what did you want,
              And what did you need,
              And what if we all came clean?
              I’m questioning life,
              I’m questioning you,
              And what if we all came through?
              And what did you want,
              What did you need,
              And what if we all came clean ?

See, i'm not insane.

Comment

They were always one of my favourite bands in the 90s. David Usher's solo work never had the same feel though.

Comment

Bent into Shape by Lucon Talestar
                  The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                    The only live hidden track by a popular band I know is Green Day - All By Myself
                    that track is bad, dont like it, sounds out of tune in a way
                    Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
                    oNe-t> YEAH
                    nopcode> before going out
                    funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                      They were always one of my favourite bands in the 90s. David Usher's solo work never had the same feel though.

Mine too. When they got low and needed to work so to speak they came to Oakville and did the waterfront. They weren't that good live, David sprayed way to many people with bottled water, but we managed to body surf a 400lb man, so that part was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by scumbag
                        that track is bad, dont like it, sounds out of tune in a way
                        It was a dickaround song. I don't really think it was meant to sound top-notch.
                        Reclusion
                        "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

Working...
                        X