Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today Show

Originally posted by Katie Couric, 1 September 2005
    Does the lack of relief effort in New Orleans have anything to do with race?
    She's now ranking in the toolshed alongside Sean Hannity.
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Because she posed a question that while valid, makes you uncomfortable?

Or What?
    "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

I don't know, I just don't get alot of stuff of whats going on right now.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Absolutely a valid question.

The socio-economic factors have not adequately been explored by the vast majority of the media outlets so far. It seems as if the media is chickenshit of talking about the issue, or they are worried of polarizing the nation over the issue of social and economic class.

This is a perfect example of social evolution in motion. Major catastrophe occurs and the lower class suffers the most. Big suprise? I think not.

Anyway, I'm glad someone said it. What else did she say about it?

Comment

I think everyone's just too upset about this thing, the news coverage.. I mean jesus, 100 dead, possible 1000. Wonder how many people in the US die in car accidents daily? Or how many get murdered daily? Or how many people in the whole world star to death, DAILY!
          5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
          5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
          5: Da1andonly> =((
          5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
          5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
          5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

It's not the loss of life that is extreme, its the amount of homes and places that are completely obliterated, and that people have no where to go.

Stop thinking in the short term people. If these people don't get helped, this could be the worst thing ever to happen to this country.
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeansi
              I think everyone's just too upset about this thing, the news coverage.. I mean jesus, 100 dead, possible 1000. Wonder how many people in the US die in car accidents daily? Or how many get murdered daily? Or how many people in the whole world star to death, DAILY!
              edit: Nm, not even worth it.

Comment

Working...
              X