Get gas while you can

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get gas while you can

My friend works at a shop/shell station, and he just called me to tell me to fill up soon. His shop only has 2,000 gallons of gas left (premium only, none of the cheap stuff is left =x ), and they won't be getting anymore until sometime after tuesday. Most of the other gas stations in my area are already out of gas, so they will probably run out as well soon too. I have less than a quarter tank of gas left so I'll have to fill up once I get out of class. Just letting you guys know, just in case it starts happening where you live also.

BTW I saw some prices at the station near my college before I came in and gas is up to 3.59 for regular - that is if they have any left.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

The last thing America needs is more people buying petrol
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

yea. all the gas stations around here are out.. well except for one thats priced at 3.94 for reg. they only have the premium stuff and they're almost out too.. weird situation tho, seems its just in this area cuz a town or two away from me the gas stations are empty and have tons of gas at about 3.19... so idk mayb its just certain areas, as the ones on major roads and routes are dry and in-town ones have gas.

Comment

Take the premium, it'll make your car happy, at least.
        DELETED

Comment

A few years ago in England there was a protest on the price of petrol, as a result petrol was limited and the country practically came to a stop, people couldn't get to work and stuff, finally the government lowered prices. As far as I can remember anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
            Take the premium, it'll make your car happy, at least.
            Not true, higher octane fuel offers no real benefit for most cars.
            Originally posted by Tone
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
            Originally posted by the_paul
            Gargle battery acid fuckface
            Originally posted by Material Girl
            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Freaking fuel prices going through the roof in here... (Belgium)
              Fucktards r going mad ! Unsure how some people can still afford driving a car.
              Anyway .. I just heard on the News that Belgium was willing to give some of our fuel to the United States. (If it will get it back later though.. :P)
              I would advice Belgium not to do that ..
              I expect the prices to get even higher soon if they even start giving away our fuel !!
              7:Barton> hi tats
              7:Barton> still no smod?
              7:Barton> :(
              7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
              7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
              3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

LOL @ AMERICANS COMPLAINING ABOUT HIGH PETROL PRICES

we pay the the equivilent of $6.25 a gallon in the uk * calculation below

stop moaning

and buy some more efficent econmical cars

Calculation
                ------------------------------------------------------
                3.78 litres in a gallon * 90p a litre (average price of standard unleaded) = £3.40 a gallon

us exchange rate = 1.84

£3.40 * 1.84 = $6.25
                Last edited by Doc Flabby; 09-02-2005, 08:35 PM.
                Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

WE GET IT YOU PAY MORE FOR GAS.

Jesus fucking christ.
                  Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Anduril.
                    Freaking fuel prices going through the roof in here... (Belgium)
                    Fucktards r going mad ! Unsure how some people can still afford driving a car.
                    Anyway .. I just heard on the News that Belgium was willing to give some of our fuel to the United States. (If it will get it back later though.. :P)
                    I would advice Belgium not to do that ..
                    I expect the prices to get even higher soon if they even start giving away our fuel !!
                    Your country is almost a 3rd world country, I doubt it said on the news that you were going to give fuel away, since you can't afford it.
                    DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                    Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                    Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                    -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

It's stupid, panic-ridden ideas like these that cause gas shortages. If people hadn't spazzed when the first rise in prices hit, I'm guessing things wouldn't be so tight in your respective communities.
                      Reclusion
                      "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Flabby
                        LOL @ AMERICANS COMPLAINING ABOUT HIGH PETROL PRICES

we pay the the equivilent of $6.25 a gallon in the uk * calculation below

stop moaning

and buy some more efficent econmical cars

Calculation
                        ------------------------------------------------------
                        3.78 litres in a gallon * 90p a litre (average price of standard unleaded) = £3.40 a gallon

us exchange rate = 1.84

£3.40 * 1.84 = $6.25

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                        Good post I saw on another forum-

It's not just the ridiculousness of SUVs, it's the insanity of the entire suburban living regime. Forget what Europeans pay, it doesn't matter. They don't have as many of them spending an hour on the freeway to get to work. They have much better public transportation and are far less car dependant than Americans. A 30 mile trip for them is more likely an occassional visit to relatives. A 30 mile trip for us is the morning commute. No comparison.

Gasoline is not cheap. Nor is gasoline expensive. Our way of life is expensive.
                        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Reclusion
                          It's stupid, panic-ridden ideas like these that cause gas shortages. If people hadn't spazzed when the first rise in prices hit, I'm guessing things wouldn't be so tight in your respective communities.
                          Amen!
                          To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                          brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

I like how you come out of your proverbial hole whenever something important happens.
                            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

actually, I stated on a-s forums that I was coming back earlier this week.

What's the matter, you don't like me DTF? Is it becuase I have a completely different world view? missed you too sweetums.
                              To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                              brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Working...
                              X