No announcement yet.

Who is this tw'er???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice pic but isn't the kid on the left's hand a tad bit big for his face, and out of color. the shades of the cigarette are diff than his face too.

the kid on the right is cig smoke 3 years ago before he quit dieting :fear:

Comment

• this thread is easily the best thread of the month, and we're only on day 1.

Zeus clearly, is a brilliant human specimen.
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• he's british, but how?
        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
        There wont be another election for president.
        Obama is the Omega President.
        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Holy fuck.

If i ever get a kid that looks like that i will stuff him in a bag and throw him into the nearest canal.
          :wub: GammaHydroxyButyrate :wub:

Comment

• [QUOTE=Nickname]this thread is easily the best thread of the month, and we're only on day 1.

[QUOTE]

Don't forget who made it!!!

Comment

• Zeus deserves some kind of medal for awesomeness.
              "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

• Originally posted by soupero
                Originally posted by Nickname
                this thread is easily the best thread of the month, and we're only on day 1.
                Don't forget who made it!!!
                Ashlee made it.. I mean, nickname stated.. we are only at day 1.. that was not from your start. That was from Ashlee reviving it.
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• stfu douchebag, if I never made this thread ashlee wouldn't have posted in here,yeah thats right

Comment

• Nope, not here, but elsewhere and panda would have followed, and that's what this is all about in the end.. not your start.
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• Okay Zeus, you can resume flaming my avatar now. Since this thread seems to be about who can have the stupidest argument over the most inane reasons, I'm sure we can put up a contender.

Comment

• STOP BEING CANADIAN TROLL KING. IT'S STUPID AND IT'S LAME.

Jeez.
                        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• What's up with the Rivers Cuomo avatar? Happy to discover someone with a longer celibate streak than yours?

Keep them coming. Zeus needs something to add pictures to.

Comment

• I found something with a longer celibacy streak:

Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• Oh Snap
                              "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

• <claP Clap>
                                7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                                1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                                8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                                Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                                Piston> I own in belim
                                6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Working...
                                X