No announcement yet.

Who is this tw'er???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha when everyone was talking about photos and being passed out, I thought there were some unconcious photos somewhere
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

this thread saddens me..
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

whole secret section? Excuse me? There wasn't even a section, & I personally gave links to two people. You don't know what the hell you're talking about.

lol are you joking? When have I hit on people in the chats that we actually had/have together? I remember hitting on you but never on any of the retards in the chats. Maybe you can't figure out the difference between joking and being serious.

and lmao, everyone makes jokes about you two internet dating.

lol panda, the thing that makes people dislike you is your whole bullshit saint innocent Christian bitch motherfucking angelic facade when in reality, you're really not. You're ignorant. For the record, none of those pictures you've seen were photoshopped. They didn't have to be.

& btw, I can so easily compare the kidding you've seen that you've called being slutty to the shit I've seen you say, easy. "can I be the squad slut?" Go starve yourself again and whine about how you're hungry & all you need for the day is a glass of gatorade and two oreos. btw, you're the most retarded self-proclaimed anorexic I've ever met. you ate cookies while trying to become a stick loloololollol

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
        3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
        3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
        1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
        BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
        Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

holy shit page 1 was shitty as fuck
            page 2 is the peak of this forum

lock thread before it gets bad again
            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

The difference between Bam and pandwhore is that Bam is hot and has friends. Also, Bam doesnt slit her wrists and throw up her animal crackers. Oh wait, and did i mention Bam isnt an ugly whore? In conclusion, Bam > panda
              (AznNycGuy)>waiting to finish this dd.. so i can watch my asian lesbian movie

Comment

"but never on any of the retards in the chats"
                work it harder make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger more than ever hour after , our work is never over

Comment

A- (would be A+ but 8-point deduction for thread revival)
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                  Originally posted by the_paul
                  Gargle battery acid fuckface
                  Originally posted by Material Girl
                  I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

holy shit! PH your avatar cracks me up!! who is that anyway, looks realy familiar
                    work it harder make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger more than ever hour after , our work is never over

Comment

Holy shit, been a while since something as interesting as this popped up!
                      *grabs some popcorn*
                      DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                      Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                      Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                      -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by ajaxee
                          holy shit! PH your avatar cracks me up!! who is that anyway, looks realy familiar
                          This explains it better than I could.

Now show me some titties and shit or this thread's getting docked to a B.
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                          Originally posted by the_paul
                          Gargle battery acid fuckface
                          Originally posted by Material Girl
                          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Bam_ Ashlee is sooo hot... Sigh, dont make me go to panda!

Comment

Originally posted by ajaxee
                              "but never on any of the retards in the chats"
                              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

jaxee, you are not one of the retards on the chat

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
                                3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
                                3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
                                1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
                                BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
                                Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

Working...
                                X