No announcement yet.

PriitK is rich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard microsoft was going to buy skype, and integrate it into their msn. They are starting to improve their msn voice talk. They are thinking about investing in
    more voice communications. In the future Voip will become an option in msn.

Comment

Originally posted by trancE tunes
      Just Promise Me That Ss Will Never Ever Make Money Mandatory! Please. Always Leave It As It Is!!
      This has given me a great idea: Subspace protection money. Instead of coming round and beating people up for cash, I threaten to ban people unless they cough up
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

ya jerk, ya

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
          Because of him, there's a client that isn't full of exploits. Because of him (as well as others such as DoCk>, etc), there's a server that you don't have to pay for that isn't in Backwoods, Finland.

Opening the source for this game wouldn't necessarily make it better. What it most certainly would do is open it up even further for exploits. And that sounds awesome, doesn't it?

I'm not saying that Priit is the next coming, but he is worthy of your praise as long as you have played and enjoyed this game at some point in your life.
          what he said
          top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Dealt
            jobseeking at it's most desperate

Are you kidding me? When I graduated, it took me 2 weeks to get a software developer's role.

And last time I was seriously looking for a job, it took me a week. Yeah you heard me right: 5 working days (5 working days and 3 hours to be more exact).

& I am happy with my current job, I do not think I want to looking for anything else at the moment.
            ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

You don't need to prove yourself to us telcat. You mentiond earlier (for months ago) that you have been programming for 6 months; therefor you are a veteran in the businous.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeansi
                Why take 2 billion from Ebay when they turned down 3 billion from Murdoch just a month ago, saying it was too soon to sell the software.
                Because Murdoch is a nob-jockey?
                EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                cool koen> :)
                PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                cool koen> not because of a bug
                EvoLd> Lol
                Treachery> meh
                EvoLd> why then?
                PubAceR> women in power dont last
                EvoLd> LOl
                toaster oven reviews

Comment

Yea.

Continuum is definately the last thing on Priit's mind. I mean look at all the hackers flying around these days, its been 2 years since there has been a major update.
                  -Trained
                  GetContinuum.com Admin, Get-Continuum.com Admin

Comment

Priitk still plays... just most people dont know his alias'
                    :whistling

Comment

d:-)
                      sigpic
                      What is even the elblow?

Comment

Originally posted by SEAL
                        You don't need to prove yourself to us telcat. You mentiond earlier (for months ago) that you have been programming for 6 months; therefor you are a veteran in the businous.

Annnnd, exactly how many months has it been?

I have calculated, I have about 27 months commercial C/C++ programming/development experience. But I have been coding in C/C++ for like 6 years if you do not restrict to industry experience.
                        ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

ebay just bought them.
                          top 100 basers list

Comment

About 3 months ago. 3 + 6 is not 27 months.

And no, you have to restrict to industry experience.

And, of course it's easy to find a software developing job: the market is getting good again. So don't feel too special.

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse
                              ebay just bought them.
                              for $2.6 billion :greedy:
                              Touch me, touch me now!

Comment

the newspaper i read said it was ebays riskiest venture yet. i think i saw a chart indicating that ebay now has a base of 58 million combined with the new acquisition... with ebay accounting for 57 million of it :/
                                top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                                X