good way to donate to katrina relief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good way to donate to katrina relief

Threadless are selling a special Regrowth: Katrina tee for just $10. And for each one they sell, they'll donate $20 to Hurricane relief! Yes, you read that right: you only pay $10 but you actually arrange a $20 donation *AND* you get a cool t-shirt in return! So order a few for friends and family too while you're at it. Every donation is doubled! NOTE: If your size is out of stock, just wait a day or two. Reprints are on their way!
    http://www.threadless.com/product/304/Regrowth:_Katrina
    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
    apt>yes u can wtf
    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
    apt>na
    apt>ill show you pictures
    apt>next time I masturbate

I spent 6 hours at a disaster relief place sorting stuff so the refugees could come in and pick things up

Really a good way to help is donate physical things. It's quicker and more efficient - no middleman deciding HOW to spend your money, and you don't have to donate old things - I must have unloaded (yes, they let me drive a forklift) 4 or 5 huge crates of toys with price tags still on them.

But if you can't, I guess this is pretty neat. Thanks for linking
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

i donated to katrina relief and all i got was this lousy t-shirt
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Sounds like a skam to me to get my 10$. Their are better ways to donate such as donating directly to red cross and stuff like that. That way u KNOW where your money is going.

Anyways, If I cud I wud donates hella alcohol for all those poor lost soles floating down Burbon Street. pfft I bet they having the time of their lives!
        2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
          donating directly to red cross and stuff like that. That way u KNOW where your money is going.
          if only
          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

I donated an entire 2 week's paycheck of 370 dollars to the red cross.

Basically she's payin for our dates this week.
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

That is very commendable Squeezer, you've just made my book of 'Amazing people whom I respect'.

Comment

Working...
              X