Complete Blackout of Los Angeles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete Blackout of Los Angeles

Well, not complete anymore, but many, many areas are affected apparently. My power was out for an hour before it came back on, but most places are out. I don't wanna say it's terrorism, but its really a nice coincedence because of..

1. the day after 9/11
    2. the day after some masked arab guy said he'd attack los angeles on one of those corny videos they make

But, things seem fine so far.
    DELETED

Arnie will personally take down whoever's responsible (just as long as its not a class full of pesky kindergarten kids)
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Yeah, we mostly all got power back now. Some dumbass who works for the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP) was cutting a line and he cut the wrong one and tried to put it back together and created a power surge throughout the city, lol.
      DELETED

Comment

had to be in america

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell

Time 09:56 PM
          Some dumbass who works for the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP) was cutting a line and he cut the wrong one and tried to put it back together and created a power surge throughout the city.

Time 09:25 PM, 30 mins earlier...

I don't wanna say it's terrorism, but its really a nice coincedence because of..

1. the day after 9/11
          2. the day after some masked arab guy said he'd attack los angeles on one of those corny videos they make

True child of Uncle Sam. Sheep.
          Originally posted by Disliked
          However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
          when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

I just said it was a nice coincedence, when I was at the store buying stuff for dinner I figured some crazies would be in there getting water and crap.
            DELETED

Comment

Meh Vancouver has a much bigger problem. Burns bog (North America's biggest peat bog) is on fire. The fire itself is around 20 hectares now. The whole fire is being fueled with methane from the bog. It has only been a day, and already all of vancouver has ash, and smoke raining down on us. It's funny how i found out about it though. At first me, and my friends thought it was a tornado. Then we just thought it was a factory making alot of smoke. After a bit we see alot of pollen raining down on us, which later we figured out was ash. We went around searching for a bonfire, but found a burning peat bog instead.

Comment

Originally posted by CrvenBan
                Time 09:25 PM, 30 mins earlier...

True child of Uncle Sam. Sheep.
                more like true child of i dunno, maybe someone who doesn't want to die

i mean i know all you euros are nihilists (big lebowski never lies) but seriously
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
                  (big lebowski never lies)
                  One of my Top 5 favourite movies
                  DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
                    i mean i know all you euros are nihilists
                    That must be exhausting.

(I just realized that Bunny was played by Tara Reid like four days ago.)
                    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

It's Not A Tumor!
                      Last edited by ogron; 09-13-2005, 05:45 PM.
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

i met tara reid
                        5:gen> man
                        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I can safely predict what will be typed in response to your post, facetious
                          Originally posted by Facetious
                          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by majin-uub
                            Meh Vancouver has a much bigger problem. Burns bog (North America's biggest peat bog) is on fire.
                            Just heard that the largest Pete Bog...somewhere in Russia's wilderness is completely defrosting from it's frozen state since the ice age. Supposed to be as large as the all the New England states...Global Warming here we come! Can only imagine the methane that will release. No there's no global warming...is there?
                            May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                              That must be exhausting.

(I just realized that Bunny was played by Tara Reid like four days ago.)
                              Weird, same here
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                              X