FF Advent Children is out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

done

Contact me if you want a good fast xdcc server to get it from.

If you don't know what an xdcc server is, don't bother. :P
    sdg

Comment

My Mac has been letting me down lately.

I haven't gotten like 90% of my mail and my downloads are like fucking snails.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

getting it tomorrow from a friend! this should be cool everyone has been talking about it but I havent been paying attention.

i mean seriously ff7 was so 1999
        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
        TelCat> i dont

Comment

Hmm, I thought it was 98?

Comment

2 more hours! Then it's done along with Bleach ep. 49! $$
            Regency> not in for dd lol
            Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

Finished downloading it but I can't watch it for another 4 hours, lol.

Comment

Why 4 hours?

Originally posted by Disliked
                Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

I have a criminology class in a bit that lasts 3 hours, with half an hour to get there and half an hour to get back.

Comment

Ack, double post!

So, I've just seen this movie and what can I say but wow. The animation was beautiful, the fighting scenes were kool and alot of the music was from the original FF7, including the winning sequence. I didn't know what was going on a bit of the time but I'm going to put that down to translation. I feel though that if I had not played FF7, I wouldn't have understood this movie nor been very entertained by it. So if you want my advice, wait for it to come out in English unless you're a die hard fan.

P.S. I'd do Tifa, Yuffie too.

Comment

I've watched a Final Fantasy film and I'm happy to report I fell asleep 30 minutes into it
                      Originally posted by Facetious
                      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

agreed, that film was dyer. the only thing that kept me awake was the animation.

Comment

4 Fucking hours and no subtitles.

From what I can understand, the emperor from Star Wars is mad at the person with a big sword.

That's all I got out of it.
                          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

There are external subtitles, duh.
                            Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

I have no idea how to put those on dude. Can you help me out?

Comment

i saw it 3 days ago when it was leaked on campus.

mostly action sequences.

having not played the full game to the end i might not know what i'm talking about in regards to plot

-=SPOILER=-
                                that was a kick-ass new move that cloud did in the end! kick. ass.
                                -=SPOILER=-
                                Last edited by Edify; 09-15-2005, 03:45 PM. Reason: formatting text
                                thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Working...
                                X