Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cleve-YB
    I co-sign.

Now Im imagining looking up at a tree branch and aiming my hoot shot at it and swinging across a pit and then BAM! Getting out the hammer (if there is one in the next zelda) Pounding the shit out of stuff.

Gotta love this. I hope nintendo suceeds, if any game company deserves success its definitely nintendo.
    I completly agree

PS:hey bub, were you been, are you still playing the game or just haning out in the forums
    TWLD Champion 2014
    TWDTB Champion 2013
    TWDTB Champion 2016
    TWDTB Champion 2017
    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

I don't like it. I haven't played on any console in a while, but this looks even more ridiculous than the Xbox controller. =/ Why couldn't they all just stop inventing new crap and just still use the old SNES controller? That was great.

I just think this is all getting too complicated. Besides that, it'll probably cost a ton.

If it turns out to be good, I'll wait a year or two like always to buy a used one. =P

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
      3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
      3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
      1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
      BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
      Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

hi ashlee o/
        Girl if it's alright,
        100%.

Comment

If you ask me, this controller is anything but more complicated. Waving a wand about is a lot more intuitive than pressing specific buttons with specific names at specific times.

Comment

Utterly brilliant. This is the first good idea Nintendo has had in god knows how long- it's neither too niche to be as good as its potential (like the DS) or too limited in the scope of its application (pretty much every other Nintendo "innovation" ever, from Virtual Boy to eReader).

The issues with it are not intrinsic, but extrinsic- getting developers to build SPECIFICALLY for the Revolution, which for all we know won't be a hit, is going to be a very hard slog in this era of cross-platform porting.
            Originally posted by Ward
            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

I would love to play zelda on this baby. I could just imagine swinging around the controller as if it were sword.

Comment

I'm sure they are developing Zelda for it, and that feature will be implemented.

Comment

Tennis games would be cool too.

And maybe Star Wars ones too...

Btw, a bunch of devs such as Activision, EA, Konami and some others I can't remember have said they like it and look forward to making games for it.
                  USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                  ---A few minutes later---
                  9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                  9:Kim> UM
                  9:Kim> i didn't
                  9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                  9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                  9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                  9:pascone> lol?

Comment

I think it would feel really awkward trying to play a game with a remote control and an add-on joystick. Pressing buttons on a comfortable controller seems easier than waving around a wand with one hand and holding an analog in the other. =/

-

-

tim> .?squad tim
                    BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim

-

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
                      Tennis games would be cool too.

And maybe Star Wars ones too...

Btw, a bunch of devs such as Activision, EA, Konami and some others I can't remember have said they like it and look forward to making games for it.
                      Dear sweet Jesus, I'll be able to weild a light saber.

Okay that's it-buying a Revolution.
                      "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Nintendo in my opinion made the right choice.... I wasn't going to buy one, because of the prices issue/already pre-ordered ps3. This changed it I'm going to buy this as soon as it comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashlee
                          I think it would feel really awkward trying to play a game with a remote control and an add-on joystick. Pressing buttons on a comfortable controller seems easier than waving around a wand with one hand and holding an analog in the other. =/
                          Instead of thinking of it as a wand, it may seem more natural if you think of it as a joystick. In a way, it does act like a classic joystick, only without the base and with more degrees of motion.. I could see it feeling very natural for flight simulation or for a space shooter game like Rogue Squadron or Star Fox.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                            Instead of thinking of it as a wand, it may seem more natural if you think of it as a joystick. In a way, it does act like a classic joystick, only without the base and with more degrees of motion.. I could see it feeling very natural for flight simulation or for a space shooter game like Rogue Squadron or Star Fox.
                            Yeah, that does make it seem more normal. =/ When you put it that way, I guess it is like most other consoles, just with a remote instead of one chunk of plastic and it can sense you? Haha, it would take me forever to get used to it. I guess that's more of a personal thing though, I'm just not good at getting used to things.

With shooting games, I guess it would be easy to get adjusted. With other games, I don't know.

-

-

tim> .?squad tim
                            BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim

-

Comment

For all those who immediately think it will suck, think again. Most of the Nintendo only games would do great with this. Maybe not Super Smash Brothers, but in other games like zelda,starfox, and mario kart this would really be good. I think they also did this so that the game dev's would make Nintendo games Nintendo ONLY. The only problem I'll have with it is that it's like a remote control...... They tend to dissappear once in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by majin-uub
                                For all those who immediately think it will suck, think again. Most of the Nintendo only games would do great with this. Maybe not Super Smash Brothers, but in other games like zelda,starfox, and mario kart this would really be good. I think they also did this so that the game dev's would make Nintendo games Nintendo ONLY. The only problem I'll have with it is that it's like a remote control...... They tend to dissappear once in a while.
                                THat video helped a lot. I was a bit skeptical, although I'm a devout Nintendo fan, but I think it will be good. The trouble with fighting games, however, is the movements required to attack. They'll have to be a bit creative to figure that out, not that they haven't been already. Super Smash Bros. online would be the best.
                                boo...:eek:

Comment

Working...
                                X