backed my car into a porsche

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nicly done face (on paying nothing)
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

did you laugh?
      tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
      capE> lucky he didnt say captain
      capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
      9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
      1:Kentaro> suits you well
      1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Congrats on not paying anything.

BTW...a 928 known as the Shark, in my opinion is a piece of crap. Don't let the name Porsche fool you. It would cost more to fix an infinity or a lexus than a Porsche body wise.

Parts are easily obtainable for a 928.

Not my favorite Porsche...front engine water cooled piece of crap cars in my opinion. I prefer the air/oil cooled rear engine Porsches.

They are practical however as they will get better gas mileage than most cars on the market today as well as handle 100 times better...bavarian engineering

But I am glad to hear that you will not need to pay out for this. 928's can be purchased for under $10,000.00 btw in excellent condition. With mileage over 100,000 they are in the $5-8,000 range. So even though it is a Porsche...don't let the name fool ya...some are crap!
        May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found
          my favourite car is the Porsche 928
          interesting.
          LoPIST> i have tons of leet freinds

Comment

Originally posted by <mr_flab>
            lies!!!

when you buy an insurance contract then you can select to insure for more than one person or something but otherwise only the person who the insurance was got 4 can drive it (legally of course <_< )
            I find this is often the case if you are renting a car but not otherwise.

I'm talking about America, maybe it's different elsewhere?

"Insurance typically follows the car unless the carrier discovers misrepresentation or other factors that make it clear they shouldn't be primary on a loss."

http://www.faqfarm.com/Q/Can_you_dri...ling&#39;s_car

In other words, you can occasionally lend people your car but if you share a car with someone, you have to tell your insurance. I would hope this is the case in other countries otherwise, if an emergency comes up and someone borrows your car but has an accident, you're screwed. Unless in other places, insurance follows people.

There might be companies that offer slight discounts if you guarantee that you are the only one who ever drives the car but this would be an exception in America.

Comment

Some policies only give insurance if the owner is the driver, more expensive ones give insurance if someone else is driving.

Originally posted by Disliked
              Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
              +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Originally posted by Dealt
                interesting.
                If I said that, I had my numbers in a funk.

I Am a 356 owner and it would be a godly sin in the Porsche community to have used the wrong identification. hehehehe

My fav is the 356 pre-A coupe speedster IMHO. I have a 64' 356SC coupe.

The 928 is ok, but costly on upkeep. Not a big fan of the front engine water cooled Porsches.

Last edited by 404 Not Found; 09-18-2005, 11:45 AM.
                May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

I think it's pretty fucked if your car gets stolen, somebody drives it into a tree and your insurance doesn't cover it because somebody else was driving the car. :P
                  6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                  3 league vet

Comment

Working...
                  X