The Correct Sit-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Correct Sit-up

Well I've heard many ways that you can do a sit-up in which some are succesful and some aren't. If anyone could maybe draw a stickfigure image of the correct or what you think is the correct way in paint or something.
    Thrashing> "That'll be 25.99, thank you for buying, please come again"
    Thrashing> "LET'S FUCK!"
    Thrashing> Like that, Ott?
    Catgirl> rofl
    Missy> o.O im so leaving this chat

Kim> hal, say fit of rage sucks ballz
    fit of r> here, i'll do it for you
    fit of r> I SUCK BALLS
    Kim> loool
    fit of r> I LOVE BIG HAIRY MAN BALLS

I'm sure its cruucial to keep your back stragt and dont use your arms to pull yourself up, its meant to tighten your stomach right?

Comment

do not go all the way back
      do not use ur legs to pull ur self up
      dont go fast
      Last edited by Golden Sun 1; 09-16-2005, 05:03 PM.

Comment

and y not google it if ur unsure?

Comment

If you hold it for a few seconds mid-way down then that also helps, although if you're doing a correct situp and you hold it you won't be able to manage much. If you're looking to build muscle then you have to do what hurts much - you have to tear your muscles as your body will overcompensate and rebuild twice as much muscle, thus increasing the size of your muscles
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

download 8 minute abs

Comment

Depends on what are your trying to work out. Ab's or obliques?

You doing this at a gym or at home?

Incline situps imho work better. Also...if you have a 20lb weight that is from a weight set, hold this to your chest as you go through the motion. Do not exceed a 20 degree angle as you will not be working the ab's after that. The weight should be held and you should also keep a timing set on this....do the motion slowly and when you extend back count out to 10 slowly. rushing a situp will not help.

There are better ways to work your abs than a situp if you belong to a gym.

Are you working on core stability?
              May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Working...
              X