No announcement yet.

Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not only ghraphics wise, playstation is going to have way more releases then xbox 360. If anything is going to boost x360 sales it is the halo 3 release.
    tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
    capE> lucky he didnt say captain
    capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
    9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
    1:Kentaro> suits you well
    1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Originally posted by Tanzu
      Not only ghraphics wise, playstation is going to have way more releases then xbox 360. If anything is going to boost x360 sales it is the halo 3 release.
      Which brings the question - Where would microsoft's xbox be WITHOUT the halo series? I'm pretty sure it would fade away like Dreamcast did. (Although Dreamcast had some pretty good games, Skies of Arcadia, couple of street fighters, sonic adventure)
      Girl if it's alright,
      100%.

Comment

True, but they do have Halo, and the series is extremely good, I mean I find it to be really good, they are working on a movie and everything, great franchise.
        1oz -

Comment

Hell, the game pretty much is the movie.
          The idea of a ringworld isn't really new (Theres a book called "Ringworld" for example, and its also a giant ring built by an alien civilization, but the similarities stop there)

Originally posted by Disliked
          Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
          +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Working...
          X