No announcement yet.

now eating - the thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dinner was awhile ago, and I never post when I am eating but, I had scrambled eggs with shredded medium chedder cheese(sharp is better), and for dessert a package of chocolate filled Pucca

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
    .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

• curry noodles

I need money for food
      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
      There wont be another election for president.
      Obama is the Omega President.
      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

• i went to atlanta bread company once and thought it was overpriced and overrated like all the places like that (except potbelly, their sandwiches arent huge, but 3.99 for lunch aint bad).

jambalaya for breakfast today, ive been eating it 2-3 meals a day since i made it
        5:gen> man
        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

• saltene crackers
          gin & tonic
          Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
          Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

• Originally posted by SpiderMage
            dinner was awhile ago, and I never post when I am eating but, I had scrambled eggs with shredded medium chedder cheese(sharp is better), and for dessert a package of chocolate filled Pucca
            What kind of meal is that?
            boo...:eek:

Comment

• Someone at work was talking about their flatmate who had a peanut butter and sweet chilli tuna sandwich

Originally posted by Disliked
              Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
              +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

• Chipotle, usually.

Comment

Working...
                X