X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultima Online

Helllo not sure if anyone ever played this game..but im sure someone has
    its a pretty good game but what i would like to know is

Does anyone have a link to download that game..or know what site has it or whatever..its pretty old so i dont wnat to waste my time in stores when alot of themw ill not have it.

Thanks for your time and i would love to find this download.
    7:RoDNeY> u dont know what afk means u think it means the arab way of saying KFC

Google it.

Comment

cant google it..it will bring up the UO sites.
      7:RoDNeY> u dont know what afk means u think it means the arab way of saying KFC

Comment

Oh man, prior to SS, UO was my obsession. I played that awful game for years, and it's only gotten worse.

As for acquiring it--well, there are free downloads available, but it's easier to just hit BitTorrent.
        FREE MANDELA

Comment

I've probably played it but for the love of me I can't remember what it was like.

Comment

so no one has a link?

Comment

Wait, isn't this torrenting and warez and stuff we generally shouldn't be discussing?
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Tarriskat
                Helllo not sure if anyone ever played this game..but im sure someone has
                makes sense
                (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
                (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°•.¸O¸.•°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
                \~~~~~~~•.•~~~~~~~/
                << evoce >>
                /~~~~~~~.•.~~~~~~~\
                (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´O`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)
                (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)

TWLJ Season 10 Champion (Thunder)
                TWLD Season 9 Champion (Sk8)
                TWLD Season 8 Runner up (Pirates)

Comment

If you can't find a torrent, you really need to take some courses. Or then again, you could buy my copy (original package plus all documents plus an unsuded game time coupon that was valid year, umm...something . I quit around the time they went 3D. Btw, I think JeBu still runs a free UO shard called Divine Shard or something like that. You might want to check it out.
                  Veni Vidi Visa - I came, I saw, I did some shopping.

Also did some game development. Check out this horror adventure game if you like point'n'clicks.

Comment

That is why i am coming back to UO to play on his server..but we cant find a link to download it from.

Comment

Working...
                    X