X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a serious matter. as the former secretary of defence said in 1997:

Comment

Originally posted by Tone
      This is a serious matter. as the former secretary of defence said in 1997:

According to Stanley Goldenberg, a meteorologist with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration there is a long-term cycle of hurricane activity/inactivity (guess which part we're in now?). According to Goldenberg, in the Atlantic you have several decades of activity, then several decades of inactivity, and that this can be traced back hundreds of years.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9410439/

Edit: Find an actual connection between weather modification and the recent hurricane activity instead of assuming whack-job theories are the truth.
      (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Hmmmm

Originally posted by Kontrolz
        According to Stanley Goldenberg, a meteorologist with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration there is a long-term cycle of hurricane activity/inactivity (guess which part we're in now?). According to Goldenberg, in the Atlantic you have several decades of activity, then several decades of inactivity, and that this can be traced back hundreds of years.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9410439/

Edit: Find an actual connection between weather modification and the recent hurricane activity instead of assuming whack-job theories are the truth.
        Last edited by Raver420; 09-25-2005, 07:25 PM.
        sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
        I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
        tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
        im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
        i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

Just when T0ne starts a thread that some people actually want to discuss and show interest in, he has to start on a tangent that drains away what credibility he gained.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone
            Next week's post: Katrina & Rita: Inside Jobs? Evidence of Weather Modification?. All new this thursday. Dont miss it!
            OMG HE'S RIGHT. GODDAMN AZNS!@@@!

Huh? Hoax? Nooooooooo. Surely not, no.

PS - I totally jacked your thunder, Tone.
            Last edited by ConcreteSchlyrd; 09-25-2005, 08:33 PM.
            Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by Kontrolz
              Find an actual connection between weather modification and the recent hurricane activity instead of assuming whack-job theories are the truth.
              well i may, if thats my next post, which i havent made yet. theres no post yet. i post on thursdays.

Just when T0ne starts a thread that some people actually want to discuss and show interest in, he has to start on a tangent that drains away what credibility he gained.
              ill be back thursday
              there have been catagory 5s for a long time, just check out this drudge flash on previous catagory 5s

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash4bar.htm

in fact, 1900 was the deadliest one, killing 8000 people in texas.. so then whats with the former secretary of defence's '97 quote and what is this about weather modification?....................... stay tuned.

Comment

Maybe people should learn to live away from nature disasters prone areas.

But oh wait, we don't need more idiots in Sydney.
                ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

They already have you, that is more than enough to deal with.
                  Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
                  X