Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so like, can you play guitar?
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I taught Jimi Hendrix, know your place. No, I've been playing since last november, give it another year and I hope to be at a decent level
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

i didn't mean that in a demeaning way, I just meant to ask. Sorry if it came off differently.

I have been playing for 3+ years now, and I'm finally getting some recognition in my town for my playing.

It's not that I play really well or really fast or that I am a master of a sound, I just play what I have to play and play it with energy. I write obsurd songs and stuff and now I can make money off of it.
        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Don't worry I didn't take offence. I've moved off from the Nirvana - About A Girl stage and am moving towards the Alkaline Trio - Blue In The Face stage
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
            i got that amp
            Reinstate Sarien
            ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Sun 1
              then what happens if someone needs 3pence change or 5 or 7, the world wud be in chaos! interest wud be rounded up or down

Use the even rule, fuck yeah

Comment

that's my guitar, except mine is Silver Burst (goes from light gray to black, like a sunburst). They say there is something like 200+ in the world.

It's really heavy at one setting, or really light on another. I wouldn't trade it for a million dollars.

I tend to just play chords with some fill in stuff, so the heavy setting plus my DS-1 distortion pedal is my favorite sound in the world.

Comment

Your guitar doesn't exist.

Comment

Homme's Ovation GP

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
                      Your guitar doesn't exist.
                      Ovation UKII, Lemme upload a picture of me with it.

Comment

FOLRORLFOLREOFLORLFORFLKRFLORFORLFORFLROFLOPFLEOMC SZZX LESF:MLDJFS:CXKNLVMTOPGLRCFODGMvlvm

Wait.... Getting GHB quote... brb....

Ok, according to GHB... it should be.. :/

ALAMO! B)

Originally Posted by GHB
                        lamso was the old new cool way to laugh but alamo is the new new cool way to laugh now

EDIT: DTF must get all the ladies! :/

AFK

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOL @ the sign

That's original, I should start doing that

except then it wouldn't be original

I'd be ruining your e-cool

Nice guitar, by the way.

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
                          3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
                          3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
                          1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
                          BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
                          Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

Originally posted by Zabuza
                            EDIT: DTF must get all the ladies! :/

AFK
                            that I do.

if by ladies you mean people calling me a poser because I play in a cover band.

Comment

You read my mind. :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                                Ovation UKII, Lemme upload a picture of me with it.
                                It still doesn't exist, because I don't believe it and whatever I believe should be forced upon everyone else.

Hey, sounds just like you doesn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                X