No announcement yet.

Hey Canadians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are smoking weed eh? Well, if you want no trace to be found then make the pipe out of a pop can and then go to a high building, when done, smash the pop can and throw it in the river, fuck the fish they need to die sooner or later.

Note: "eh" was used for dramatic canadian-effect. No canadians were harmed in the submission of this post.

Comment

why do need to have no trace? FFS the cops can't do anything :/

unless yo uhave it on you, if you've smoked it and you ahve none left it's all good.
      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Well only myself and 1 other of my friends is 21 but, and correct me if I'm wrong here, isn't the legal drinking age in Canda less than 21? The ability to go to bars in Canada was kind of a key factor along with that fine Canadian weed. And no we aren't going now, more like in a month. And one of my friends has been to Mont Tremblant, he said it was real good, but we'd rather go to someplace we haven't been to before.

We'll check out what this Blue Mountain has, thanks for the advice.

Comment

19 in Ontario, 18 in Quebec.

Comment

WENTWORTH DUH!!!

No but really though, if you want world class hills and people you should check out Marble Mountain in Newfoundland. You would fly into either St John's, Newfoundland or Halifax, Nova Scotia(or Moncton I s'pose!!) and drive SLOWLY for about 6-8 hours....... Marble Mountain is highly under-rated so there might not be tons of publicity on the web about it, but it is definately one of the best kept secrets of Canadian skiiers, or so I'm told..... I actually passed it driving yesterday and I'm going back in the new year when the snow's down thick. But anyways, if you aren't interested in barren highways and VERY easterly temperatures you would want to go to either Whistler or the Eastern Townships in Quebec.... don't forget your goggles!
            Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adman
              LOOK HERE LITTLE WEASE!
              '

did you click this link weasel?

Comment

wanna ski with a 15 year old?

IF U WANT TO SKI WITH ME GO TO BLUE MOUNTAIN DECEMBER 20th to 23rd AND IF U GO TO MT. TREMBLANT GO DURING MARCH BREAK THE 10th to THE 14th CAUSE IM GOING BOTH PLACES ON THOSE DAYS. YOU CAN MEET MY PARENTS.
                COYO

Comment

Originally posted by Adman
                  BC skunk you misinformed slut.
                  Adam, no it's not. It is BC Bud.
                  ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

Comment

Originally posted by yung

Adam, no it's not. It is BC Bud.
                    okay rookie. I meant the world famous stuff. Trust me Guy.

Comment

It depends if your an extreme skiier, Depending on if you want a nice relaxing ok skiing go to Blue Mountian The Holiday Inn is around the corner there is also like 3 bars a marina and its a vary quiet town. Whistler will proably cost you an arm and a leg but Blue Mountian is resonable. - Cops
                      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Come back to collingwood during the summer because Wasaga beach is like 10 minutes away.
                        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

so, we were talking about Canada...?
                          http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

skiing is cold...

And I have a Canadian in my team, he lived in Toronto..doesn't that make me hip?
                            some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                            1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                            1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

if u bring me drugs ill let you ski down my front lawn

Comment

heh, well thanks guys but it's not going to end up happening. Turns out my brother and one of my friends are going to be doing a spring semester in Ireland (by coincidence they both decided to do a semester abroad at Cork University without the other knowing anything about it. Crazy) which requires leaving right at the start of winter break. So our group of 5 got knocked down to a group of 3, so it's not going to happen. We may just stop by Niagra falls over New Years and that's about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X