No announcement yet.

Baseball Thread (USA ONLY PLZ)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like going to baseball games, but if I had to choose between watching it on TV with some guys or getting a tooth pulled, I'd pick the latter. Go figure.

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
    3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
    3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
    1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
    BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
    Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

AL Hopes:
      White Sox for AL Central, Red Sox to get AL East, hopefully Oakland for AL West, Indians for wild card.

AL Predictions:
      White Sox for Central, Yankees for East, Angels for West, Indians for wild card.

NL Hopes:
      Braves for East, Cardinals already clinched Central, Padres for West, Astros for wild card.

NL Predictions:
      Braves in East, Cards in Central, Padres in West, Astros for wild card (Phillies for choke).
      Last edited by genocidal; 09-26-2005, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found
        The phillies can do w/o the elf & bobblehead.
        Meh Only Philly team I am worried about this year is the Broadstreet Bullies.

Comment

Fuck all of you Yankee haters. I live in NY and im proud to say the Yankees are my favorite baseball team. Fuck all of you.

Kindest Regards,
          again, fuck you, especially you dtf
          Broly
          Girl if it's alright,
          100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Broly
            Fuck all of you Yankee haters. I live in NY and im proud to say the Yankees are my favorite baseball team. Fuck all of you.

Kindest Regards,
            Broly
            Go mets!

Comment

Originally posted by Broly

Kindest Regards,
              Broly
              x2
              Girl if it's alright,
              100%.

Comment

Originally posted by PH
                Fuck the Yankees.
                Saying it again just for you, Broly. :wub:
                Originally posted by Tone
                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                Originally posted by the_paul
                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                Originally posted by Material Girl
                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by PH
                  Fuck the Yankees.
                  nice shit
                  Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Broly's brain operates a little slower and worse than everyone else's.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Sun 1
                      i watched baseball live on channel 5, wots exciting about it? unless the ball hits someone on the head in crowd
                      Can be said the same about Cricket & at least baseball does not last as long....when speaking of a boring game to watch.
                      May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found
                        Can be said the same about Cricket & at least baseball does not last as long....when speaking of a boring game to watch.
                        Have i said shit about cricket? just because we won the ashes and are the best in the world doesnt mean i wanna brag about it. thts stereotypical, and im gonna be too u fat yank

Comment

didnt say anything too bad or stereotypical about cricket except for the time it takes to play and is boring, yet your comments in regards to playoffs for MLB where also as stereotypical for one with absolutely NO knowledge of Baseball. Typical...and BTW,...Baseball was derived from Cricket, so it does have some common ground.

But hey throw the stereotype's at me...no big deal...I enjoy the levels of maturity that it shows when someone stoops to using stereotypes amongst peoples, races and nationalities.
                          Last edited by 404 Not Found; 09-27-2005, 11:40 AM.

Comment

please tell me why u said cricket then? oh i know because im from england! if tht isnt stereotypical i dont know wot is.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Sun 1
                              please tell me why u said cricket then? oh i know because im from england! if tht isnt stereotypical i dont know wot is.
                              because Baseball is taken from Cricket..not stereotyping...just that the origins of the game are from the sport of Cricket and that in noting your enthusiasm for the "Ashes", it would somewhat make sense that Baseball wouldn't be as boring as you made it out to be. Has absolutely nothing to do with the UK or you personally...just that when noting that you are from the UK...I mentioned Cricket....then to read your next post bashing me for being someone who stereotyped you...only to have you rave about the Ashes??? When my point was that it originated from Cricket! hmmmm This is going about in a circle

I have watched Cricket many times...not days...couldnt do it...but was ok...prefer to see re-cap's on TV.

SO in other words...if someone from Pakistan or India said this, would it be wrong for me to say Cricket then too? I mean...it is, if not one of the most popular sports in those countries outside of Rugby & Football.

I never had known that a sport stereotypes someone from being from a country ...personally speaking...it's not like I compared it to Rugby...I associate Rugby with the UK more than Cricket...but Cricket is related to Baseball at least, so it was PC.

Comment

Can ya tell I am having a slow day at work

Comment

Working...
                                X