Interesting news for console RPG fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting news for console RPG fans

Enix and Square have been finalizing plans for a merger with shares in Square being exchanged for Enix stock, leaving the creators of the Dragon Warrior series as the dominant partner.

Enix has made MANY better games than the Dragon Warrior series. I love them so much!

Comment

True. I loved Valkyrie Profile and the Ogre Battle series.

Comment

Yeah, but the day of merging is April the 1st =P
        Light is faster than sound. That is why people look bright, until you hear them.

Comment

seems like square is selling itself out nowadays?

Comment

World of Warcraft looks pretty good anyone else planing to play it?
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

WoW

I plan on playing World of Warcraft... I don't know how in depth, because I know how those online games can get... I was a UO junkie for a while... I really enjoy the simplicity of SS...
              pfff... and you say you haven't heard of me...

Comment

Re: WoW

Originally posted by poop sauce
                I was a UO junkie for a while
                You and me both, brother. I'd go back to playing it if it wasn't a completely different game now.
                PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

I had 5 accounts 20 million in rares a castle, house near britain and no life. UO is a crapy game. I use to stay up tell 6 am and get the rocks 150k a day makes me pay.
                  it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

UO

lmao... yea I would play it again also if it didn;t change the way it did... Duping rocked... at the heighth of Duping I had more sructures than I could keep refreshed... PKing the first year was fun also...

After the first year it all went down hill.
                    Last edited by poop sauce; 12-07-2002, 06:27 PM.
                    pfff... and you say you haven't heard of me...

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
                      Enix has made MANY better games than the Dragon Warrior series. I love them so much!
                      My favorite was the Soul Blazer, Illusion of Gaia, Terranigma series.

Comment

Yeah that Soul Blazer stuff was great.

Comment

Working...
                        X