No announcement yet.

I'm leaving..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, so I'm back as you can tell (hello) and face, there was no oral sex. I'll very briefl tell you what did happen though.

Friday afternoon was the 3 hour journey on the minibus listening to crap music. When we got there we unpacked and had tea (pie and mashy peas, burnt my mouth) then a session entitled 'God making a difference in me,' which was ok, then free time then bed (at 1am).

Wake up for Breakfast Saturday morning at 9 then we had the 2nd session entitled 'God making a difference through/in us to Youth group/family,' short break then 3rd session; 'God making a difference though/in us to school church/work,' which was pretty much about evangelism at school. Then dinner (carrot and coriander soup, bloody awful) then we went into town.

About 12 of us went ot this cafe and sat outside in the cold around one small table, it was quite a laugh. Then we went to the beach, all of the lads (about 20 lads and only 6 girls this year) played football so I had a walk. 5pm was for tea, I think it was burgers, lol.

Then the 4th session; 'Letting the Holy Spirit make a difference in us,' which was the biggest part of my weekend. At the end of session the leader of the session prayed with me to invite the Holy Spirit into me for the first time and I was quite overwhelmed. I'm not sure how to explain it, it was like being dizzy except not. Afterwards I was shaking for a good 15 minutes. A few others were also touched, a couple felt uncomfortable and left, others started crying, this one lad suddenly fell down with laughter and crying. It was amazing.

That night we had Karaoke, I didn't get up and sing but others did and it was quite amusing, one o clock bed. Sunday morning 9pm breakfast with the final session following entitled 'Making a difference in the community,' (The weekend theme was 'Making a Difference'). After that we cleaned up, packed up then had lunch (chicken in mushroom sauce), a bit of free time and then we had communion (with ribena, lol) and a sharing of what we gained out of it. I talked about my experience with the Holy Spirit. Then the 3 hour riide home.

So, all in all it was a good weekend. There wasn't as many as there were last year and a few of my mates couldn't make it so socially it wasn't as good but spiritually I gained alot more than I did last year.

Comment

Why Wales?

Comment

Someone in our church owns this converted catholic school that she rents out to people who are doing these sort of things (I think anyway, I never really asked.)

Comment

So they could dispose of the bodies easier
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
            Then the 4th session; 'Letting the Holy Spirit make a difference in us,' which was the biggest part of my weekend. At the end of session the leader of the session prayed with me to invite the Holy Spirit into me for the first time and I was quite overwhelmed. I'm not sure how to explain it, it was like being dizzy except not. Afterwards I was shaking for a good 15 minutes. A few others were also touched, a couple felt uncomfortable and left, others started crying, this one lad suddenly fell down with laughter and crying. It was amazing.
            That's crazy awesome. Wish I could've been there.

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
            3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
            3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
            1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
            BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
            Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

Originally posted by Ashlee
              That's crazy awesome. Wish I could've been there.

Quite

Comment

which was pretty much about evangelism at school.
                was it about
                to do it, or not to do it?

I felt pretty dizzy and shaky the other day, but that was because of dehydration/heat/spinning around too much/lack of sleep.

Originally posted by Disliked
                Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Sounds like fun! Take me with you next time. Our church only goes to boring places. But today we went to the donut shop and car show. That was pretty fun.
                  Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                  1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                  1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                  1:Chao <ER>> at all
                  1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                  1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                  Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                  Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Working...
                  X