top 3 gas stations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• top 3 gas stations

1. Sheetz - Sheetz is the absolute holy grail of gas stations. Cheap beer and cigarettes (you can always get a 12-pack of Southpaw Light for 5.39, and usually a buy one get one free of parliaments for 4.30), made to order food that you order on a screen so you dont have to deal with people that speak horrible english that mess up your order thats way better than most fast food (4.99 for a footlong sub after 4 pm, cant be beat). they have some super high-tech sheetz now where the screens are actually out by the gas pumps so you can order while you pump your gas, its genius. sheetz cant be beet.

2. Wawa - Wawa is a pale imitation of sheetz, basically. they have the screens and made to order food, but the people suck ass at putting the subs together and they always fall apart. ive never noticed particularly cheap cigarettes or beer there either.

3. 7-11/Citgos - sometimes you need that nasty 7-11 chili, what can i say
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

never heard of these gas stations.
    sounds like a wonderful place.
    duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

1) Kangaroo (maybe local to Gville, but it's great - coor's light has been $4.50/12 pack for the last 2 months)
      2) Tom Thumb (how can anything named after a great Bob Dylan song be bad?
      3) BP (old dudes as attendants who give about as much of a shit as I do about underage drinking)

Comment

They have BP stations in Florida?
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
          They have BP stations in Florida?
          No fuckin doubt, but nobody who works there is British. Just Indian or otherwise old and not giving a shit.

Comment

sheetz - same reasons as stated by face
            co go's - incredibly cheap cigarettes
            ho-mart - i just like to giggle at the name
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X