Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread where I talk about a good idea

World of Starcraft!

You could play as a Templar, a Zealot, A Zergling!

OMFGOKOGOFMGOM

Who would pay for this?
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

omgomgomg only if there were dark templars and stuffs too!
    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

yeah dude.

it's a fucking sweet idea.
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Yeah, templars are the shit, with those swords <3

Comment

Jesus fucking Christ.

I think I would pay money for this. Wait - What the fuck? I WOULD pay money for this.

World of Starcraft... Oh my god. I want to own my very own Goliath. And a Siege Tank. Oh my god I could actually say all of their cheesy lines with good reason!

*Sigh* Shame it won't happen...
          G[y]Ro> omfg
          G[y]Ro> u nerds
          G[y]Ro> NERDS
          G[y]Ro> ALL OF U

Comment

Seige tanks could be like, guild things and shit.

You have to have a team to operate them.

THIS IS AMAZING.

WHY CAN'T BLIZZARD THINK OF USING THIS.

Comment

what do you think about the neural basis for altruistic punishment?

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                WHY CAN'T BLIZZARD THINK OF USING THIS.
                Incompetance

Comment

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WARCRAFT IN THE FIRST PLACE

I am so serious, like way back when my brother invited people over to the house to all bring their computers and basically have a geek party to game etc., I tried to play their Warcraft but all I was interested in was making the landscape prettier and I got all frustrated because I didn't WANT to kill the other people and I wasted all of the gold I had, pretty much in like 10 minutes

Or was that Diablo?

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
                  3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
                  3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
                  1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
                  BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
                  Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

Doesn't matter you fail.

Comment

I think they should release a Starcraft 2 first, if nothing else but to flesh out the story more. World of Warcraft wouldn't have worked without Warcraft III providing more depth. The original Starcraft might not be able to provide that same level of depth. If they release a World of Starcraft without that depth, then it won't really satisfy fans. It'd come across hollow.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                        I think they should release a Starcraft 2 first, if nothing else but to flesh out the story more. World of Warcraft wouldn't have worked without Warcraft III providing more depth. The original Starcraft might not be able to provide that same level of depth. If they release a World of Starcraft without that depth, then it won't really satisfy fans. It'd come across hollow.
                        World of starcraft? lol. haha. Oh god, but starcraft (the original one was) cool. I liked it, because online you played against other player, and eventually the most smartest, wittiest, and sexiest player won.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashlee
                          I DON'T UNDERSTAND WARCRAFT IN THE FIRST PLACE

I am so serious, like way back when my brother invited people over to the house to all bring their computers and basically have a geek party to game etc., I tried to play their Warcraft but all I was interested in was making the landscape prettier and I got all frustrated because I didn't WANT to kill the other people and I wasted all of the gold I had, pretty much in like 10 minutes

Or was that Diablo?

hahahahahaahahaaaa
                          duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

The "Guild Matches" could have it where your captain builds a base with NPC base building and other units and your guild members are heroes in the fight. Kinda like Starcraft Gameplay meets Defense of the Ancients.

But yeah, I'd think we'd need a Starcraft 2 before a World of Starcraft. Not only for pure plot purposes, but to add more worlds and units to add to the PVE stuff.
                            DELETED

Comment

I don't see how any sequel to that game would possibly live up to the fanboy's idea of SC, and the gameplay. Most would probably just stick with SC, unless there was some radical awesome new development or change, which doesn't happen often in the RTS world.
                              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X