Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no, ur internet must just suck or have restrictions =/

Comment

As I stated on staff chat several days ago when first linked to that clip...
      I am thankful that the only thing stopping my country from being bombed to hell by America is that they are still in possession of at least one real Atlas. Those small black letters have saved my life.

Comment

Yeah, but you are the descendent of convicts.... As the descendant of a convict I expect you to have a malicious revenge plan already planned just in case the US goes all out on australia. J/k. I want to punch the idiot who said Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by majin-uub
          I want to punch the idiot who said Canada.
          He looked like a scruffy hobo

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
            The thing is though, these kinds of videos are edited to only show the people that look stupid. I'm sure there were lots of people that knew that their map was bullshit, but that doesn't make for good TV.
            I agree. How come he always had the map with the country that said they would be the next to invade? It's fixed.

Last Friday, we were at the homecoming football game for our school and newspeople were there. One of my friends was interviewed and they told him to say the score was 21 to 4. He knew that it was really 21-9, but they told him to say it anyways. So he said it was 21-4 (because they told him to) when the camera was on, but the anchorman interupted him and said the real score.

That's probably what they did here. They told the people before hand to say France or Korea. Then they got their map with that country and told them to put the flag there.

Comment

I found it humorous.

typical of anyone asking such questions, especially in geography. I assume from the looks of the scenery that it was taken in California. Venice Beach area/Santa Monica.....Typical.....methedone clinic overflow citizens and poor trashy tourists!

Jay Leno has been doin the same thing on the Late Show for the past 10 yrs with his bit called J-Walking....interviewing sterno bums and those with lacking educations & bums living in cardboard box houses. Been done...old news. What they do not show you is that usually it takes 1 interview out of 100 to get that f'ed up response as they had collected.
              May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Working...
              X