Fit of Rage told me to kill myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morroco
    Fit if you want him to snort some coke why not get his dealer to give him something laced :fear:

I'm my own dealer

Comment

Originally posted by hogo
      I'm my own dealer
      Little do you know about the dealer virus which makes you think you are your own dealer when your really getting your fit from ME. Some kid died a month ago, because she had some drug Ii can't remember laced with another lethal drug I can't remember.

Comment

no guys you dont understand I go down to Columbia each month and pick my own opium, coca leaves and marijuana. Then smuggle it home using my ninja skills.

Comment

Towlie, you're the worst character ever.

Comment

I know.

(but i got the theme from funkytown)
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy
              Towlie, you're the worst character ever.
              thats such a great episode ending
              5:gen> man
              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Lol reviving this thread because of how absurd it is and the fact I just read it. LOOOOOL at fit. Bet you I am more productive than you. And I do drugs.

PS: Snorting heroin doesn't kill you or automatically make you O.D. Just because it's in Pulp Fiction doesn't make it true. In fact, snorting heroin is a popular way of taking it. It all matters about the amount.

Comment

Can't believe I didn't move this first time around. Useless Crap
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I wonna be yelled at too for doing drugs: jappe90@gmail.com
                    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Working...
                    X