Your top 3 problems with the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like so many others...

Stupid people, ones who are stupid by choice, not by design(like ignorant people who refuse to change)
    People of ANY religion who force themselves onto you, who say "it's this way or no way and everything is evil", basically Holier Than Thou people
    People who judge/hate others for the stupidest things, like race, weight, nationality, etc etc. Hate is too strong an emotion for something so stupid as skin color.

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
    .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Originally posted by RATTY...
      1. Stupid people.

2. Fat people.

3. Stupid AND fat people. (dothefadango comes to mind.)

4. Global warming or whatever you call it. I made a top 4 instead.
      I don't see how you have any basis on calling me stupid, seeing as how you misspelled my name when it was right in front of you.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

1. The Borg
        2. The Dominion
        3. Riesen
        Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

seriously though,

can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

1. Unneccesary hate. (Hating someone because they slept with your partner is not unnecesary)
            2. Harmful and non-amusing stupidity. (amusing stupidity is just... amusing)
            3. People who tend to tether themselves to things and can't let go. I once was one of these.

Originally posted by Disliked
            Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
            +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

What the fuck at picture #3

not even kidding, just what the fuck

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
              3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
              3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
              1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
              BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
              Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

1) apathy, ignoring big problems
                2) the way we treat eachother as humans and animals
                3) organized religions and all it's plesant plesantrys
                Last edited by Cops; 10-16-2005, 11:34 PM.
                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Anarchy sucks too, or at least those that think they know about Anarchy.
                  Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                    Anarchy sucks too, or at least those that think they know about Anarchy.
                    I FUCKING HATE THOSE KIDS

"im so hardxcore i smoke i drink i r anti-bush altho i dont know where the middle-east is ROX ONNN"

I want to shove something hardcore up their anorexic asses aahdfhafaafgb

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
                    3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
                    3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
                    1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
                    BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
                    Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

anarchy doesn't suck, it's a good idea that will never work because we're human. Anarchy kids who believe in the movement go about it the wrong way by trying to destroy the society they live in. Making a statement that no rules will be good by showing you the harmful effects of it is the worst way of going about it.

If you see an Anarchist punch him in the face and say "how's Anarchy working out for you now?"
                      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Ashlee
                        I FUCKING HATE THOSE KIDS

"im so hardxcore i smoke i drink i r anti-bush altho i dont know where the middle-east is ROX ONNN"

I want to shove something hardcore up their anorexic asses aahdfhafaafgb
                        those might just be hardcore drunk punks who don't know what they're against, maybe even skin punks, they're only really Anarchists if they say no laws and no rules is how the world should run and run around breaking shit and saying ANARCHY or writing A's on randmom property.

there's nothing wrong with a punk aslong as he knows what he's talking about.
                        Last edited by Cops; 10-16-2005, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Well certain groups of people (goths, anarchists, emo kids) don't annoy me as much as their desire to be different by conforming to a unorthodox standard.
                          TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                          TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                          TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture
                            I hate women. I don't mean that in a gay way (no double entendre intended), but you know what I mean. Theyre stupid, irrational, they make you spend money, and worst of all if you can't live without them. Its like when chris rock said - if you're married, you wanna kill your spouse. If you're single, you wanna kill yourself.
                            ive gotta say this is my number 1 right now, especially the stupid and irrational part.

number 2 is realizing that im not going to do anything cool with my life most likely, probably work 40 hours a week like everyone else, only complain about it way more

number 3 is, i dont know, world hunger or something not selfish like the first two
                            5:gen> man
                            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by CrvenBan
                              profound information
                              Korven, my main motherfucker! We never talk anymore.
                              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya
                                i need to buy this shirt
                                i dont get it

Comment

Working...
                                X