Seahawks bound for the superbowl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seahawks bound for the superbowl?

I see the Seahawks going to the superbowl this year. I do not think that the Patriots will succeed in returning though for the AFC.

Seahawks vs Tamp Bay prediction for NFC champions. Although this NFC pick is not in concrete.

Useless thread/topic...such a boring day at work Wish I could tune in O & A or Ron & Fezz here
    Last edited by 404 Not Found; 10-17-2005, 03:34 PM.
    May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

The NFC's pretty weak (as usual) and Philly is looking bad, so I'd say Seattle is actually a good bet. I'm liking the Colts for the AFC, but the Jaguars have impressed me too. It's all speculation anyway, the NFL is the toughest league to predict this sort of stuff for.
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

I will be amazed if McNabb finishes out the season....as far as the Eagles go.

I did like Eli and the Giants until there game against Dallas....and with Tampa Bay holding the edge in the NFC South, it is looking good for them when it comes to bye's at the end of season and home field .

Only reason I like the Seahawks is that with the absence of WRs Darrell Jackson (knee) and Bobby Engram (ribs). They seem to still have a solid passing game and an unstoppable running game as well with Alexander.

Lots of weapons so to say.

NFC is a rag tag group of teams...look at the NFC North....what a joke division...who to pick...the Bears, Lions, Vikings or Green Bay. I would say the Lions, but yet ya never know...it's still anyones game. But matched up against the rest of the NFC...uhg.

And to correct myself in my prior note...the ride for the bowl would be between either Seattle and Tampa Bay...not that it would be the bowl itself.

AFC...Denver, Cincinnati & the Colts look good to me...

AFC will win the bowl regardless. In my opinion.

Comment

I will take Tampa Bay out of the mix with Griese out for the season. So now TB can have another son of a football great play QB...enter son of Simms

Comment

Fuck yea.

As a lifelong Seattle resident and Seahawks fan, it's about time.

Shaun Alexander is unstoppable, and Matt Hasselbeck finally got good.

If their defense holds up, the Seahawks are takin it all this year.
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Dunno, I haven't analyzed the schedule, but the Colts have looked really dominant. Entertaining as hell, too.

Comment

Holy shit, our starting FS and Emotional Leader Ken Hamlin got jumped last night, and had his cranium shattered. Not only is he out for the season, but he could have permanent brain damage. I saw the video, he gets his ass beat by like 6 guys.

He was my fave player too
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I would have agreed with you on the Colts, and they still may be in it until the end. After the 1st 1/4 of the Mon Night game vs the Rams, if Bulger wasn't knocked out of the game, it could have gone differently. That's what scares me about siding with the Colts. End of the 1st 1/4 St. Louis was up 17 - 0. The Rams where taking the wind out of the Colts sail. Rams had other probs as the evening went on as well....but it showed that the Colts can be knocked out. BTW...Orlando Pace is a beast....cant tell you how much we could use him on the Birds Def.

Seattle has played a more solid game IMHO. but it's an opinion. I am from Philly and one would think that I would be routing for the Birds. I am !...but from the look of how the season is going I am looking at teams that will easily clinch in there division w/homefield advatages and bye's.

Anything can still happen...Seahawks just look like a more finely tuned machine than the Colts do. Colts should have taken the AFC last year...shame what happened to them...Patriots shut down Manning...Loved hearing the fans in unison yell "Cut That Meat" oh well.

Comment

I read the Hamlin story this morning...that's f'ed up!

Comment

I think its time to update evryone on the Bengals situation. They are 5-1, thats right. Bengals for the Super Bowl!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golden duck
                      I think its time to update everyone on the Bengals situation. They are 5-1, thats right. Bengals for the Super Bowl!!!
                      I will believe in the Bengals after the Oct 23 Pittsburgh & Sun, Dec 4 at Pittsburgh games. bengals split or win both and I am on board with you.

I love the Bengals, yet I do not want to be dissapointed. I would love nothing more after all these yrs, to see them as the AFC North Champs...get home field and all!

Comment

yea, Chad Johnson is the man.

And their D is playin so well this year.

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found
                          I will believe in the Bengals after the ... Pittsburgh ... game
                          This is exactly why I told golden duck to get back to me after week 7, heh. The Steelers are the real test. The Bengals also have Indy in week 11 too, and that won't be a cakewalk like the teams Cincy has beaten thus far. I said the Jaguars would test the Bengals...

Oct 9 @Jacksonville Lost 20-23
                          Never question me, I've won four straight in the TWForums FFL for a reason. :P
                          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                          Originally posted by the_paul
                          Gargle battery acid fuckface
                          Originally posted by Material Girl
                          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

The Bengals won me $25 at Vegas last week by covering the spread. That said I can't see them doing better than .500 for the rest of the season. 10-6.

Comment

Originally posted by PH
                              Never question me, I've won four straight in the TWForums FFL for a reason. :P
                              Now doesn't having a team in the TW FFL make watching every NFL game a bit more exciting and interesting

You da man in FFL at the moment...but we have many a week left! playoffs and all still to come! I can't believe I didnt play shockey or wayne last weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X