Indoor Growing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ashlee
    How the fuck can you combine LotR with hippies and stoners and anything modern?
    Ever heard of Led Zeppelin? They seemed to do it quite well.
    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
      Ever heard of Led Zeppelin? They seemed to do it quite well.
      There isn't a happy enough emoticon..
      7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
      7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
      7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
      7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
      1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

The only thing I know about growing is that you should snip the tops of the plants properly so they start growing horizontally not vertically.

By the way, over a 3 month period how much can you get from 1 good plant?
        I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

like eph said, sexing your plants early can put them into shock, if you want to try it, its risky for a beginner but just keep your plants in like vegetative state and let them grow some bramnches and you could cut some clones and sex them to determine if your plant is male or female but for a first timer you could end up ruining your plants or butchering them. but seriously check out the link i gave for overgrow.com that can help with alot of your questions

and for eph:

if your talking about growing in high altitudes, it WILL produce a higher yield and higher THC content, its the same with cocaine, the reason coke from colombia and bolivia is so good and strong is that its grown at high altitudes up in the mountains , the plants have to "breath" harder for more carbon dioxide and that breathing hard is just strengthing the plant

Originally Posted by Capital Knockers
          How do you force them to show their sex?

Just put them into a straight 12 hours light and straight 12 hours TOTAL darkness if you need help on what a female plant and a male plant will show ill post some pics right here

this is a female preflower, see this and you have a female

also female

Comment

male plant!

eww a male!! it has balls! hahaha

another pic or a male plant notice the balls!

Comment

and these 3 pics are self explanatory

Comment

Originally posted by Bob (SRB)
                The only thing I know about growing is that you should snip the tops of the plants properly so they start growing horizontally not vertically.

By the way, over a 3 month period how much can you get from 1 good plant?
                cutting the tops is known as topping, its good for indoor growing, it gives you more cola's (main bud), instead of having 1 cola on an 8 foot plant...if you top it you could end up with 5+ colas.. topping it just makes your plant a bush instead of a tree lol but i ALWAYS top mine, and if you dry the top u cut off and smoke it up in a bowl youll get high not baked but high

and with the 3 month period you need about 60-90 days of flowering cycle to get good buds but if your talking 90 days from seed...and flower it real early you might get a 1/4 oz of OK buds but not prime buds

Comment

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but do any of you watch Weeds? It's absolutely my favorite show on television right now, and I not only recommend it to stoners but to everyone I talk to.
                  Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                  i just wish it was longer
                  Originally posted by Cops
                  it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Cylor
                    I don't mean to hijack this thread, but do any of you watch Weeds? It's absolutely my favorite show on television right now, and I not only recommend it to stoners but to everyone I talk to.
                    I've thought of watching that, whats the actual storyline to it?

Shit Money, Eph, everyone, thanks for all the advice and pics. The more the merrier, give it a couple days I'll know it all! B)
                    7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                    7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                    7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                    7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                    1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Originally posted by Capital Knockers
                      I've thought of watching that, whats the actual storyline to it?
                      The basic premise is that an average Suburban housewife's husband dies and she takes up dealing to make ends meet. If I were to generalize and give it a genre, I'd say dark comedy but it's more than that... "completely engrossing" is the first thing that comes to mind.
                      Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                      i just wish it was longer
                      Originally posted by Cops
                      it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

I think a friend of mine grew them outside though, and he dried them inside the wall of their garage. He dropped one and I had to help him get it out.
                        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Working...
                        X