Ding, idea!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ding, idea!

I wanna be charizard and burn people so everyone in the world be black. :shuriken:

You=genius.

Comment

im going to stick my 500 foot penis down your throat
      Big Chill

Comment

Finally, Timmy reveals his true intentions! :fear:

Comment

I'll Squirtle all over your ass, bitch.

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
          3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
          3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
          1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
          BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
          Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

Fuck, you guys are gay.
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I'll wargreymon all of your asses, or is that digimon. I want to be the very best like no one ever was, to catch them is my real test to train them is my cause. I travel accross the land searching far and wide these pokemon can understan the
              power thats inside. Pokemon gotta catch'em all so trueeee, you teach me, and i'll teach you POKEMON gotta catch 'em all gotta catch'em all. Yeah!!!!!

Comment

..majin aahaha

I have no idea what wargeymon is, if it's a Pokemon it must be from all of the new 40959208 species

I remember most of the original 150.

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
                3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
                3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
                1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
                BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
                Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

shtu up
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                  Originally posted by the_paul
                  Gargle battery acid fuckface
                  Originally posted by Material Girl
                  I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Zabuza
                    I wanna be charizard and burn people so everyone in the world be black. :shuriken:
                    Then we wouldn't have any 7-eleven owners to follow me around when I'm trying to buy a crunch bar. That's no fun
                    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

All good, cuz Fins could use a tan.

Comment

Lol wargreymon = digimon, not pokemon, god this maj-nuub is nuub. yawnyawn. :fear:
                        Regency> not in for dd lol
                        Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

Suomlainiiaaaiii...or something like that .

Comment

Why do all the pokemon say their names.... I dont understand, were they named because of what they say, or do they say it because its their name
                            I really do like pie

Aos> im a freelance Gynecologist

GHB>I AM ANGRY ON THE INTERNETf

Matchbot1> You can't challenge your own squad, silly :P

Comment

Result of sexual abuse as tiny poke-toddlers.
                              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X