Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sox 4 World Series Champs

read the title n00bs

btw, chicago owns you in everything, including baseball.... btw Cubs own the Sox but houston sucks so sox win

bears own you too

so do the bulls

blackhawks suck, but so does hockey, hopefully they have another lockout and nhl dies

i own u in subspace and im from chicago, once again proving your all ez and chicago owns you

chicago has better pizza than italy

chicago is in US not in Europe, proving once again it owns you

nor is it in asia

nor in kansas

nor is it it kentucky

or maine

illionois basketball owns you

im bored
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Yea, it's pretty much a done deal now. Sorry PH, but your boys are cooked.

Funny assed quote by the douchebag commish, Bud Selig: When asked about his position on instant replay in MLB, he said he loves football, but those games are intermitable (last forever).

Ironically, he says this before a game that is soo freakin long that it lasts almost as long as TWO football games. And if they had replay, they would have realized that one Astro's homerun was actually still in play, and the game never would have been tied in the 9th!

Bud Selig for lifetime douchebag award winner! Worst commish evah!

Comment

bears, ha
      5:gen> man
      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Fucking moron umps. The over/under on shitty calls the Sox are gonna get to go their way this postseason is 6. Pierzynski's strikeout/base run fiasco, Dye's phantom HBP, a VERY liberal strike zone.. not saying the Astros have played brilliantly, but if the games were called down the middle the series would be 2-2. It's time for instant replay, Selig, your shit-eating umps aren't doing their job.

That said, enjoy your tainted championship, fuckheads.
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt
          bears own you too
          Wait wait wait... you mean Da Bears?

On that note, who would win the 1985 Bears or 1972 Dolphins?

Comment

1972 Dolphins4daWin
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

ppl streaked naked and lit a bonfire on campus lol, there's a picture of a naked guy in cuffs with GO RED SOX painted on his back on the campus headline
              top 100 basers list

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL White Sox sweep. Last night's game was pretty good though. Otherwise, LAME SERIES!

Comment

Originally posted by Ward
                  OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

nt
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                    Originally posted by the_paul
                    Gargle battery acid fuckface
                    Originally posted by Material Girl
                    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by PH
                      Fucking moron umps...enjoy your tainted championship, fuckheads.
                      Yea, that was about what I expected. ^-^

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                        Wait wait wait... you mean Da Bears?

On that note, who would win the 1985 Bears or 1972 Dolphins?

holy shit pauloakenfold, if you actually said what im thinking you just said i respect you like 1000x more now... DA BEARS

btw 85 bears best defense ever, their defense scored more points than the offense during a 5 game stretch that season... superbowl 48-10, and i forget but mike ditka had a new book out and said something like that td they got was a special teams thing not the real defense

but in any case, 85 bears would beat the 72 dolphins...but then again any team can beat any team on any given sunday as they say, hence the bears actually lost a game vs dan marino... but you have to remember the bears NEVER do good on Monday night games...its a tradition.. he scored like 30 something points first half and didnt score again in the second..meaning the bears adjusted to him
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                        X