X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

owl
    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
    There wont be another election for president.
    Obama is the Omega President.
    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

If you think any of those inventions are going to make your life better, they won't.
      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
        If you think any of those inventions are going to make your life better, they won't.
        its an entirely different story when the technology begins to be turned inward...entirely different from what outer conveniences technology has given us so far.. so when you say they wont improve life much based on looking what technology has done so far for happiness compared to the deep past, you have to take that into account. our states of consciousness themselves could be directly modified which is entirely different from having cars, washing machines, computers, outer things, etc

Comment

I want to modify my conciousness right now.

by that I mean I want to go to sleep.
          I really do like pie

Aos> im a freelance Gynecologist

GHB>I AM ANGRY ON THE INTERNETf

Matchbot1> You can't challenge your own squad, silly :P

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
            owl
            i like this new trend BUT I AINT NO MAINSTRAM GUY

Guinea Pig

Comment

As science, gets more breakthroughs, the breakthrough's allow an even more shitload of breathroughs, which help's technology improve at an amazing rate. I feel that the more technology improves the more we will feel isolated in the world. Despite being even more connected to each other around the world, people are feeling more, and more isolated from each other every day. I don't mean to say that technology is bad, I just think that people should do more things the natural way (like talking to face to face IRL instead of chatting online) is a good thing to do. BTW people if you talk, to more people online than you do in real life you have a problem. (Unless you talk the people online, offline Irl).

Comment

Originally posted by majin-uub
                As science, gets more breakthroughs, the breakthrough's allow an even more shitload of breathroughs, which help's technology improve at an amazing rate. I feel that the more technology improves the more we will feel isolated in the world. Despite being even more connected to each other around the world, people are feeling more, and more isolated from each other every day. I don't mean to say that technology is bad, I just think that people should do more things the natural way (like talking to face to face IRL instead of chatting online) is a good thing to do. BTW people if you talk, to more people online than you do in real life you have a problem. (Unless you talk the people online, offline Irl).
                though anything is possible though with technology turned inward. modify certain serotonin pathways of the brain and you get people who feel the exact opposite of isolated, empathic with a sense of connection. point being: anything possible with the tech turned inward

Comment

Working...
                X