Silk Road ONLINE - beta MMORPG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf, preemptive strike

btw edify, u did mess up, unless you were like lvl 70, which a triple nuker strat isn't exactly uncommon. Start focus, and as u lvl up more, like past lvl 32, you can then go into other trees.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

well the ice and thunder are low level so i didn't pump any sp into those.

fire is the one i'm focused on, actually. and those first 2 sword skills are still level 1. Fire and Force is what i put my skills into now. so even though it looks disorganized, that's just because i put everything i learn on the bar.
      thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Samurai died, but did you other guys quit? Kim still playing? anyone? :|
        Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Ultima Online owned anything, period.

Fuck you, Dameon, and your fat WoW-masturbating chode.

Comment

I'm still playing, but went to the Troy server with a character called Cherwen. She's a blade wielder with fire as force. Currently lvl 25.

Even though levelling is a bit slower than with bow and that big sword I think blade is great fun. Being able to knock down giants make me giggle every time, especially when you're two persons fighting for the drop.

Oh yeah, I almost put every stat point in phys too, apparently that is the way to go according to the pros out there.

Comment

I'm still playing, but having internet problems atm.

Got a lvl20 on Xian, but I just found out a bunch of my irl friends are playing on Troy so i've started there.

Comment

I haven't logged into for quite some time now, on account of it being winter break at the university. At home, the connection is really slow so I probably won't play until I move-back into the dorms (and my sweet T3 connection).

I think I was/am Lv19. I hope they didn't delete my account, I logged in last during the Christmas tree event.
                thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Im lvl 31 on olympus
                  hybrid blader (shoulda been str blader tho for pk)

btw do u guys still play this??
                  1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemufa View Post
                    Ultima Online owned anything, period.

Fuck you, Dameon, and your fat WoW-masturbating chode.
                    UO is the worst addcition i went through
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Working...
                    X