Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lyrical genious? That was the most basic 3rd grade rhyming I have ever seen. No wordplay, no internals, no vocab, no intelligence. Pathetic.
    Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

lol im crazy, no more 151 for me

Comment

sandwich stylings 8)

For me, quick cooking is all about sandwiches. If you want an 'anytime' light meal that's fresh and carb-loaded for energy, you're going to want to try this *under 10* solution which produces a delicious and nutritious tuna sandwich that's sure to satisfy!

1 can chunked tuna\ham\spam or salmon
        1 tomato - sliced
        1 celery stalk - finely chopped
        1/4 lrg red onion finely chopped
        1+1/2 cup Hellman's mayonnaise
        1 shake of salt
        bread

SO basically chopping the veggies is what takes the time and that takes very little time at all..... So you just toast the bread, mix the tuna and mayo, toss in your chopped veggies, spread the mix on one half of the toasted bread, spread the remaining mayo on the other.... add your sliced tomato, sprinkle with salt, place them together, slice diagonally.... and *poof*!! It is done! Remember you can always add swiss or marble cheese slices and transform your yummy creation into a tuna melt!(for a higher fat content!)

Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

I would like to add that I will NEVER, NEVER, NEVER,NEVER, NEVER, NEVER,NEVER, NEVER, NEVER,NEVER, NEVER, NEVER,NEVER, NEVER, NEVER,NEVER, NEVER, NEVER,NEVER, NEVER, NEVER,NEVER, NEVER, NEVER,NEVER, NEVER, NEVER,NEVER, NEVER, NEVER,NEVER, NEVER, NEVER,NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, EVER, post a recipe here that includes mayonaise as an ingredient. I would rather be dead.

(no offense mayo )
          Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

wtf?

I didn't just think what I think that you thought I was thinking.
            Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

hobo mac and cheese
              we make this in my house when we got nothing left and got no money

2 boxes of kraft mac and cheese
              1 can of Ragu sphagetti sauce
              about 1 lb. fresh ground beef

brown the meat on the stove. cook the mac n cheese. combine the mac n cheese and meat and ragu into a big baking pan. put int he oven at 300F for about 15 minuntes. its a weird delicous food. feeds 4 hungrry roomates.
              To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
              brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
                I would like to add that I will NEVER, NEVER, NEVER,NEVER, NEVER, NEVER,NEVER, NEVER, NEVER,NEVER, NEVER, NEVER,NEVER, NEVER, NEVER,NEVER, NEVER, NEVER,NEVER, NEVER, NEVER,NEVER, NEVER, NEVER,NEVER, NEVER, NEVER,NEVER, NEVER, NEVER,NEVER, NEVER, NEVER,NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, EVER, post a recipe here that includes mayonaise as an ingredient. I would rather be dead.

(no offense mayo )
                none taken... i dont like putting mayo on anything besides sandwiches, or hamburgers... but never like mixed in.
                Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

PUSHER's Chicken Alfredo

1 pound Diced Chicken Breast
                  1 pound Fettucine Noodles (cooked)
                  1/2 stick of unsalted or regular butter
                  2 TBSP Chopped fresh garlic
                  1/2 cup sundried tomatoes (optional)
                  1 cup chopped broccoli
                  1 cup sliced mushrooms
                  1 cup grated parmesan cheese
                  3 cups Heavy Cream or creme fresch
                  2 tsp salt
                  1 tsp white pepper
                  1 tsp basil
                  1 tsp oregano

In a medium sauce pot over medium flame, add the butter and melt. Once melted add the garlic until the garlic starts to cook. Add the chicken and sautee for 3 minutes stirring frequently. Next add the vegetables and spices and sautee until veggies are tender. Next add the heavy cream and bring all ingredients to a light boil and reduce lightly. Next add the parmesan cheese over low flame and stir until the sauce thickens a bit. Finally add the noodles, cook for an additional two minutes and serve.
                  Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Hey Push, do you wanna come over and cook for me sometime?

My crappy ramen recipe:

1 package of instant ramen (discard the flavoring packet)

Sauce:
                    Chili oil (to taste, can be purchased in Asian markets like most of the stuff I'm going to list), I like putting in about 20-30 drops for extra heat.
                    Soy sauce (enough to make a solid base on, maybe a tbsp or two)
                    Sesame oil (just a splash, this stuff is strong)
                    Sweet cooking rice wine (aji-mirin) to taste
                    Just a splash of rice vinegar
                    1 tbsp of smooth peanut butter (or more if the sauce needs to be thickened)
                    A splash of lemon juice
                    Chinese five-spice (it has fennel, anise, ginger, licorice root, cinnamon, and cloves), about 1 tsp

Optional veggies:
                    A few stalks of green onions sliced up lengthwise, however much cucumber you want sliced very thinly. Celery and other heavy veggies are a no-no.

Directions:
                    Mix the sauce all up in a bowl. It should have the color and consistency of milk chocolate pudding. Don't eat it, though. :/ (Note: When covered, this sauce can last in the fridge until you want it next without compromising much of its flavor!)

As for the veggies - put the cucumber in the same time as you do the ramen. When there's one minute left to go to cook the noodles, throw in the green onions and put a lid on your pot so they get nice and warmed through.

When the ramen is done (I hope you followed the instructions on the package), dump out all but just a little of the water. Put in as much of the sauce as you like, I suggest about 1/3 of the amount you made if you followed my proportions. Mix it up very well.

I find it has kind of a Thai flavor, so garnish with lime if you feel like it.
                    Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

I thnk i am one of the few people who hate ramen. on the other hand i have been experimenting with mustard on meats.
                      swordfish with pepper salt and mustard cooked on george foreman till flaky is down right good.

porkchops with salt and mustard are not that great. i would not suggest it.
                      Last edited by ZeUs!!; 09-09-2003, 04:18 PM.
                      To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                      brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

How can one hate ramen? Odd...

I'm afraid I don't have any more recipes to post. Push has intimidated me into the corner where microwave TV dinners collect dust.

WELCOME TO PAGE TWO, MOTHERBITCHES.
                        Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

THE PUSHER'S Crab Dip

INGREDIENTS:

1 can of Snow Crab (drained and whole pieces removed)
                          1 Pound of Soft Cream Cheese
                          1 8 oz bottle of Heinz 57 Chili Sauce
                          2 TBSP Worcesteshire Sauce
                          1 TBSP Granulated Garlic
                          2 TSP Salt
                          2 TSP Black Pepper
                          2 TBSP Dried Chopped Parsley

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mix the cream cheese, spices, worcesteshire sauce together in a large bowl until incorporated. Spread the mix evenly on a large platter, covering all but 1/2" of the edge of the plate. Spread the Chili sauce evenly over the cream cheese mix, then cover evenly with the drained crab meat. Sprinkle the parsley over the top to finish. Serve with wheat thins or other tasty cracker. Keep refrigerated when not serving.

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

I am entirely surprised at how many recipes were actually posted in this thread
                            I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Pusher's a fucking gourmet. If I wasn't in a single room living arrangment (read "dorm") I might have some recipes. Right now it's more like,

Taco with Hot Sauce:
                              Ingredients:
                              1 - Taco
                              1 - Packet of Hot Sauce
                              Directions: Rip the corner of Hot Sauce Packet. Next, squeeze hot sauce on to taco. Additional packets may be used for extra saucyness. Serves 1.

eeya.

Comment

Push if you make me some food, I will stop posting on these forums...

Comment

Working...
                                X