No announcement yet.

Pandagirl!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok so yea, my party was great. We were at school, waiting to go to the mall, but my parents said we had to wait. Apparently they rented a van or something so we could all fit into it. Then, this limo pulls into the school and my friend says, "Hey Sherr look, it's our ride!" So we all started laughing... until it stopped in front of us. Commence the screaming and crying. So we drove around for three hours in a super stretch limo. It was completely awesome! I texted every single person on my phone saying that I had a limo. Haha can't wait to get my texting bill.

After the limo ride, we got dropped off at Sephora for makeovers. It was sooo much fun. We spent 3 hours in there. We all got the coolest makeovers and then bought so much makeup. I got this awesome silver glitter liquid eyeliner.

Then we hung out at my house and stayed up basically all night. We were on myspace from about 12AM to 3AM which was great fun. We played flash light tag in the dark (which sounds juvenile but it's a lot more fun when you suddenly find a creek) and then we had a huuuge bonfire and made smores.

My camera died on me so I only have 3 pictures, which I haven't gotten around to uploading yet. Maybe later.
    Last edited by Pandagirl!; 11-05-2005, 04:32 PM.
    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
    1:Chao <ER>> at all
    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

What are you, 4?

Do what real 16 year olds do! Have your friends all chip in, get 2 ounces of the finest shit in Connecticut and smoke that bitch until you can't BREATH.

That's how I rolled.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
        What are you, 4?

Do what real 16 year olds do! Have your friends all chip in, get 2 ounces of the finest shit in Connecticut and smoke that bitch until you can't BREATH.

That's how I rolled.
        Gotta love ct
        Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
          You sure it wasn't Peter in drag?
          you make me cry =(
          duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl!
            Ok so yea, my party was great. We were at school, waiting to go to the mall, but my parents said we had to wait. Apparently they rented a van or something so we could all fit into it. Then, this limo pulls into the school and my friend says, "Hey Sherr look, it's our ride!" So we all started laughing... until it stopped in front of us. Commence the screaming and crying. So we drove around for three hours in a super stretch limo. It was completely awesome! I texted every single person on my phone saying that I had a limo. Haha can't wait to get my texting bill.

After the limo ride, we got dropped off at Sephora for makeovers. It was sooo much fun. We spent 3 hours in there. We all got the coolest makeovers and then bought so much makeup. I got this awesome silver glitter liquid eyeliner.

Then we hung out at my house and stayed up basically all night. We were on myspace from about 12AM to 3AM which was great fun. We played flash light tag in the dark (which sounds juvenile but it's a lot more fun when you suddenly find a creek) and then we had a huuuge bonfire and made smores.

My camera died on me so I only have 3 pictures, which I haven't gotten around to uploading yet. Maybe later.
            No offense meant but...

Suddenly I am so much happier that my girlfriend is "Goth"... ^-^

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
            .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

dam i hate you pandagirl
              8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
              8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
              8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
              8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
              8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
              8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

happy late bday.

I was busy jerkin it (surprise)
                Originally posted by Tone
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                X