No announcement yet.

to whom it may concern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The second one is an a, silly. Initial jewelry is in this season.

But if you like the first one better, go for that. It might be more versatile.
    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
    1:Chao <ER>> at all
    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

HEY! i thought panda was dead, or in california =/

Comment

Which ever is cheaper. JUST KIDDING, ALRIGHT?

I like the first one and since inital jewelry is IN right now, go with something that will be unique.

Comment

first on for sure, second one is gay <_<

Comment

wait wait wait wait ilyaz u already gave her a heart bracelet, 2 hearts you give her? i dunno, maybe you should go with the Q

Comment

Just tap it
              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Exotic
                wait wait wait wait ilyaz u already gave her a heart bracelet, 2 hearts you give her? i dunno, maybe you should go with the Q
                AAAAA

Comment

2nd one has a more intricate chain design, first one looks like something you'd get for 5 bucks (the chain that is)
                  ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                  Failure teaches success.
                  . â–²
                  ▲ ▲

Comment

dont waste a shitload of money at tiffanys on a girl you havent even been dating for a year. itll definitely make her cheat on you.
                    5:gen> man
                    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

But if you like the first one better, go for that. It might be more versatile.
                      Lol... versatility in jewelery... I'm sure it makes sense, but i don't see HOW.

dont waste a shitload of money at tiffanys on a girl you havent even been dating for a year. itll definitely make her cheat on you.
                      I bought a 9carat gold w/ diamond ring for my ex for our one year. We've broken up now. Doubt it was cos of the ring, she loved it.
                      Er... if you make it clear that she can have it as long as you're dating, Ilyaz, it can give you some sort of emotional blackmail power over her. Like if she breaks up with you, she loses jewelery priviledges (among other things :P)

Originally posted by Disliked
                      Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                      +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Give her chocolates and make her fat like black people
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Symmetry sucks. Go for the second one.
                          Originally posted by Ward
                          OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
                            Give her chocolates and make her fat like black people
                            THAT'S RACISTf

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
                            3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
                            3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
                            1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
                            BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
                            Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

What concerns me

This is where I'm going in a couple of months
                              Originally posted by Facetious
                              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Don't go THERE, go to some nice peaceful European country instead

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
                                3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
                                3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
                                1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
                                BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
                                Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

Working...
                                X