No announcement yet.

Only Three years left

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TelCat: Shut up. Abortion is good. It makes people like you not exist.

GoldenPlums: He's a fuckwaddouchemcsuckbutt
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Bush's Approval rating.

Put simply:
      (TITANIC)
      lol'd

Originally posted by Disliked
      Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
      +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

All the British people hate me. :crying:

Comment

DTF hates everyone
          7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
          1:Rough> is radiation an element?
          8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
          Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
          Piston> I own in belim
          6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
            So no, I don’t see how people can be critical of Bush for flipping off the other branches of government and the rest of society when Clinton did the same thing. They are equally bad in my book.
            I guess you and I will diverge on opinion then, because I believe that a lie that ends up in thousands of people dead is a lot more serious than a lie that ends up in a stained dress.
            Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

EDIT: edit
              Last edited by Ashlee; 11-16-2005, 08:01 AM.

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
              3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
              3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
              1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
              BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
              Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                I guess you and I will diverge on opinion then, because I believe that a lie that ends up in thousands of people dead is a lot more serious than a lie that ends up in a stained dress.
                WHile I understand and respect your opinion, and agree that you and I might not be able to end up seeing eye to eye on this topic, I would like to add one additional thing to support my position.

You maintain that Bush has lied. I am not aware of any evidence of Bush lying nor am I aware of anyone who has proven this.

The USA said from the beginning that Iraq was in violation of UN resolution 1414. When we went in, we absolutely verified that Iraq was indeed in violation of 1414 and captured at least 4 missiles that exceeded the range called out in 1414. (Iraq was clearly lying to the UN and the rest of the world when it denied this over 20 times in the UN.) The UN also found that Iraq was also in violation of 17 other resolutions, see this link for more information;
                http://www.state.gov/p/nea/rls/01fs/14906.htm

Additionally, Bush also acted on the information he had at the time he made the decision. If the CIA or others provided bad or incorrect information and he acted on it, then he is only guilty of a bad decision, not lying. Now if some hard evidence arises, like some memo or email, that shows that Bush knew this was the case, and then he moved into Iraq anyway, then I will agree that he lied. No absolutely NO hard evidence has come to light that proves this out. So AT BEST, all anyone has is opinions and assumptions. No facts.

Clinton lied and admitted he lied. He didn't admit because of remorse or a sudden surge of morals, he admitted because of the threat of factual DNA evidence that would prove it out.
                Iraq Sadam lied and this was proven out with facts.

There are no facts showing Bush lied. There are accusations, opinions and assumptions about his 'true' motives. If and when some facts come out that prove he lied, like Clinton and Sadam, then I will be willing to put him in the same category.

Comment

Working...
                X