Mario Kart DS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mario Kart DS

Any one else Execited for this game? i Know I am. Wifi is gonna rock. when this game comes out ill be sure to give you my code, so i can play you guys and own you haha. Im so excited. i been waiting for an online game from Nintendo along time, and now its happening.. adfasdf ^-^
    TWLD Champion 2014
    TWDTB Champion 2013
    TWDTB Champion 2016
    TWDTB Champion 2017
    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

I take it the Mario Kart DS part means its on the Nintendo DS right?
    Sorry, I had a gameboy pocket like 8 years ago, and I played pokemon and mario, so no DS in my possession. You can buy me one and send it to me if you want, I wont mind... not one bit.
    I really do like pie

Aos> im a freelance Gynecologist

GHB>I AM ANGRY ON THE INTERNETf

Matchbot1> You can't challenge your own squad, silly :P

Comment

Technically the DS is a third system, with Gameboy still existing as its own pillar.

Edit: returns from google: Online Mario kart hotspots, wifi? Hmm, interesting, I will need to steal this system and game from a toddler.
      Last edited by Kyace; 11-08-2005, 11:23 AM.
      People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

Gameboy advance is fun too. I only played a few different games, but I do know that you can trade in a GBA-sp and 6 decent games (including advance wars 1 and 2) for enough to get a new gamecube, 4 controllers and several games for only 50 bucks out of your pocket. (for mario kart: double dash)
        Gamecube+doubledash > GBA+anygame - anyday
        Double dash is one of those games you play when you're drunk. That and the burnout games. (3 and revenge)
        oh memories.
        I really do like pie

Aos> im a freelance Gynecologist

GHB>I AM ANGRY ON THE INTERNETf

Matchbot1> You can't challenge your own squad, silly :P

Comment

Mario for the SNES rocked

my friend got it for the N64 but i didnt like it, damn 3d and 3 shells wtf !!!

Edit: OOpes ment mario kart
          In my world,
          I am King

sigpic

Comment

Heheh, I was just given this site by my mate:
            http://ds.ign.com/articles/665/665128p1.html
            I thought.. "hmm shouldi post this on the forums?" but then I thought nah.

The online play sounds absolutely awesome, I can't wait for this game. Also- don't go neglecting Tony Hawk and Animal Crossing, IGN have lots of movies of them in action, should be great fun

Comment

goldeneye for N64
              we've been playing is a lot at our residence
              duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Working...
              X