No announcement yet.

Trench Wars Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently, neither TK nor Mefod understood what the hell I was talking about. But that's not important.

I took down The Goddess and Jonas and Aim2Kill will be down tommorrow.

Blood: not too crazy about that idea. You know the maturity of some of the players around here. All the comments would be deragatory, insulting ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Annux
      Blood: not too crazy about that idea. You know the maturity of some of the players around here. All the comments would be deragatory, insulting ones.
      yep, darn them jerks, darn them to hell
      Originally posted by Yoshiba
      i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

• kz will do annux if i find one or get my scanner fixed =)
        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• Originally posted by Annux

So? I already get derogatory comments in TW, thanks to the gallery. I think it would be fun to make fun of my fellow TW players based on their appearance. Maybe they'd stop wearing ICP shirts. In eighth grade, my friends and I gave out an "ugly pants award" to the girl with the ugliest pants, every day. The awards consisted of random food items mashed in a cup, can, tray. By the end of the year, girls stuck to jeans (with pockets). It ruled. Girls should wear normal-looking pants, for God's sake. I hate those god damn jeans without back pockets that make girls' asses look weird. Fuck that shit.
          -Face
          5:gen> man
          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

• By the way, what in the hell is wrong with you people that post pictures of yourself smoking weed online? I hope you don't plan on having any sort of career based on public opinion. Weed's cool and all, but shit.
            -Face
            5:gen> man
            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

• Cough **Yoshiba** Cough

Comment

• Originally posted by Face
                Girls should wear normal-looking pants, for God's sake. I hate those god damn jeans without back pockets that make girls' asses look weird. Fuck that shit.
                -Face
                I disagree... it gives you a clear view.

and yeah yoshi someone could email your pic to your parents, you never know who sees what and eventually some little kiddie's like "Hey there's whats his name!" and they show their parents and next thing you know you're in rehab with a man who thinks he's a glass of orange juice and another man who's drugs of choice are, "Coke, Dope, and glue."
                Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruby

You can get a decent one for like 200 bucks

I bought one for 70€.
                  last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

• What's Sky doing on the TW Gallery?

Blood, you look exactly like a Finnish friend of mine. Then again, you all look the same.

Why do you have six group photos of Vulch? No one wants to see them anyway.

CoT looks rather gay, sitting on that hippo.

Trench Wars sucks.

Oh, my netban ended yesterday. ?go javs, here I come.
                    Warfare> Waerfare, who's that?
                    MILITANT> wearfare
                    MILITANT> it's lycanthropy for... fares
                    MILITANT> bus fares
                    ToP_DawG!> yah
                    MILITANT> at the full moon, you become a New York City Metro ticket

Comment

• Mines up now

Comment

• I remember when me and Lou used to priva freq in ?go javs and I had the highest score ever (hope it wasn't reset).

Comment

• I think Yoshi looks like the biggest dork out there ahah "im cool i got a joint in my hand ill post it on tw so everyone thinks im cool!"
                          I still state Tw is filled with idiots that have to "act" cool...gtfo..It looks more like someone came on your face more than smoke..
                          [I]It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.[I]

Comment

• Originally posted by LiL
                            I think Yoshi looks like the biggest dork out there ahah "im cool i got a joint in my hand ill post it on tw so everyone thinks im cool!"
                            I still state Tw is filled with idiots that have to "act" cool...gtfo..It looks more like someone came on your face more than smoke..
                            Werd LiL
                            I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

• Lil, damn dude lol.
                              2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

• Hehe, noticed how these posts always come off the subject its ment to be on?
                                EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                                cool koen> :)
                                PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                                cool koen> not because of a bug
                                EvoLd> Lol
                                Treachery> meh
                                EvoLd> why then?
                                PubAceR> women in power dont last
                                EvoLd> LOl
                                toaster oven reviews

Comment

Working...