Clear All

• Facebook and Myspace accounts getting kids into trouble

School shooting threat on Myspace ends up with kids not going to school-

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story...5-5C2336D6171C

Colleges using facebook to punish kids-

http://media.www.gwhatchet.com/media...epublisher.com

France using the riot to crackdown on bloggers-

http://www.wired.com/news/business/0...tml?tw=rss.TOP

I think the Facebook situation is an underhanded and shady means at trying to get college kids in trouble, and the blogging deal with France just seems like a scapegoat. While the bloggers might have driven a few to violence, the government has to realize that the blogs are not the source of the hatred and violence.

The school shooting link seems kind of iffy to me. I guess fear and speculation could spread that fast to sway that many people to not come to school, but I dunno. I'll reply more later.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

This is semi-related - our school is using Myspace to organize a rebellion against the dress code. We're scheduling it all on myspace and since everyone uses it we're all going to show up one day breaking the dress code. Awesome for us, but not so cool for the principal and such.
    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
    1:Chao <ER>> at all
    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

That's retarded.

Shut up.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl!
        This is semi-related - our school is using Myspace to organize a rebellion against the dress code. We're scheduling it all on myspace and since everyone uses it we're all going to show up one day breaking the dress code. Awesome for us, but not so cool for the principal and such.
        Whats the account?
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

What account? We're just posting it on the bulletins and on our school's forums. Posting it over and over and over so everyone sees it.
          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!
            DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
            Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
            Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
            -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

If everyone at your school uses myspace it's not the dress code you should be worried about.
              SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

I don't really know how myspace works, I figured you'd set up a myspace account to organise the revolution through
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Worst derailment ever.
                  My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Well not everyone, but most people. With only 400 people in the school, everyone having one is not that big of a deal.
                    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

EDIT: edit
                      Last edited by Ashlee; 11-16-2005, 08:00 AM.

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
                      3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
                      3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
                      1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
                      BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
                      Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

i thought the purpose of myspace was to meet people you don't know, not everyone at your school

Comment

Well then... people that don't know me, add me!

myspace.com/icecubeonastick
                          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Ok.. so the boys are getting you to dress like a skank in order to "fight authority" ?
                            Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

As sort of a disclaimer, the only reason i have a myspace is because skate of anti-scrub told me to get one
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                              X