Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OH SHIT, DONOVAN MCNABB! You're out for the year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH SHIT, DONOVAN MCNABB! You're out for the year!

Nov 17
    News: McNabb (sports hernia/groin) was advised Thursday to have surgery that probably would end his season, however he is still considering his options, the Associated Press reports.

Spin : Dr. William Meyers recommended that McNabb have surgery now to correct his nagging sports hernia after an examination Thursday morning. McNabb had planned to have surgery after the season, but indicated Wednesday he wasn't sure if he'd do it sooner. McNabb will miss Philadelphia's game against the Giants on Sunday, but hasn't made a decision on his status beyond that.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

lol, whatever chances the eagles had at making further just came to a bitter end. Cya eagles, just lost T.O and mcnabb for the season, good luck with that.
    Girl if it's alright,
    100%.

Comment

Yea, I know TO is a cancer, but after McNabb self destructed at the end of both of the last two games in a row....it was hard not to see some validity in what TO said about him.

Yea, even if it were true that McNabb was a choker, or that he just didn't have the conditioning, you still can't say that shit to the media. But damn...not spiking the ball 2 Sundays ago and throwing that horrible interception on MNF? God, I couldn't help but wince at the performance. Those were two really bonehead mistakes that cost them both games. They would have surely tied the first game, and won the second had those two mistakes not happened.

Comment

well, my ex roomie was a much more hardcore eagles fan than I am, probably threw the trashcan out the window.
        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
        TelCat> i dont

Comment

wtf ok time to hop on the steelers train
          this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
          (:3=

Comment

pats still suck
            5:gen> man
            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by dchao
              wtf ok time to hop on the steelers train
              fu frontrunner
              TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
              TelCat> hoes get paid :(
              TelCat> i dont

Comment

sucks to be an Eagles fan

T.O., now McNabb? whats next?
                Cig Smoke> HOTDOGGGY
                Hark> YES TOUCH MY HOTDOG

Yo this aint about Loyd banks! Its about showing everyone how high is our ranks! Hallah everyone type ?go tanks -Melo <ER>

:melo <ER>:its Lloyd ... lol
                (Melo <ER>)>WHO CARES I HATE HIM SO I MISPELL HIM
                (Melo <ER>)>I like the beats that DR.dre makes for 50 cents tho
                (Melo <ER>)>good dancing beats

Comment

Originally posted by Prolifik
                  T.O., now McNabb? whats next?
                  The apocalypse.
                  Originally posted by turmio
                  jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                  Originally posted by grand
                  I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
                    pats still suck
                    Let's see those fucks get past the Bengals, Steelers and Colts now. Don't get me wrong, I've got all the respect in the world for Tom Brady. He's a hell of a quarterback. But I fucking hate the rest of that team.

I predict a Giants-Colts Super Bowl. Peyton Manning's gotta stop choking in AFC title games sooner or later.
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                    Originally posted by the_paul
                    Gargle battery acid fuckface
                    Originally posted by Material Girl
                    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Colts-49ers, yo. Only .99 cents to connect.

Comment

Working...
                      X