For the horny TW kiddos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the horny TW kiddos

Another teacher has pleaded guilty to having sex with a student.

This time it was in Florida and involved a 14-year-old student.

Debra Lafave, 25, will serve three years of house arrest and seven years' probation. She pleaded guilty to two counts of lewd and lascivious battery.

The former Greco Middle School reading teacher apologised during the hearing, saying, "I accept full responsibility for my actions."

The boy told investigators the two had sex in a classroom at the school, located in Temple Terrace near Tampa; in her Riverview townhouse; and once in a vehicle while his 15-year-old cousin drove them around Marion County.

The boy told investigators Lafave told him her marriage was in trouble and that she was aroused by the fact that having sex with him was not allowed.

He said he and Lafave, a newlywed at the time, got to know each other on their way back from a class trip to SeaWorld Orlando in May 2004.

If convicted at trial in Hillsborough County, she could have faced up to 15 years in prison on each count.

The plea agreement was also designed to resolve similar charges in Marion County, where Lafave was scheduled to appear in court on December 8. But prosecutor Ric Ridgeway said his office wanted to speak to the boy's family first.

Hillsborough Circuit Judge Wayne Timmerman said Lafave will lose her teaching certificate forever, must register with the state as a sexual predator, may not have any contact with children including the victim, and will not be allowed to profit from the sale of her story or personal appearances.

The victim's mother said afterward that the public scrutiny had taken its toll on the family, and they just wanted to see it all end.

"If we had continued along this path, this would have followed him forever," said the mother, whose name was being withheld to protect her son's identity.

"My prayer is that he can leave this behind him and go on and be a happy, healthy young man."

After Tuesday's hearing, Lafave's lawyer, John Fitzgibbons, said the plea was "a fair resolution of this case". Asked how she felt afterward, Lafave said, "tired".

Fitzgibbons said in July that plea negotiations had broken off because prosecutors insisted on prison time, which he said would be too dangerous for someone as attractive as Lafave.

He said then that she planned to plead insanity at trial, claiming emotional stress kept her from knowing right from wrong.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Link: http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/tea...703222034.html
    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Usually in news those women teachers who fux kids in school look butt-ugly like Telcat, but this one is not that bad.

1:Eeks> well that bichix was trying to start conversation with me today
    1:Eeks> and got excited when i said i wanna go drink today =/
    1:Eeks> but i didn't propose anything
    1:Zloy> Why
    1:Eeks> i didn't have anything to fill that box zloy

Comment

Shit, if I was that kid I wouldn't be complaining.

Comment

If it were a male teacher with a female student though, he'd be treated much harsher.

Comment

what the hell i thought u were gonna post your tits again
          Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
          apt>yes u can wtf
          apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
          apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
          apt>so i dont miss the toilet
          Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
          apt>na
          apt>ill show you pictures
          apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

No need to make people sick if they're eating za. Speaking of making people sick..."prosecutors insisted on prison time, which he said would be too dangerous for someone as attractive as Lafave." No offense, but that is one ugly broad. I guess 14 year old boys aren't choosy.
            The song doesn't make your hands clap,
            The hand claps make the song

Comment

I like the way you're not allowed in prison if you're too good looking
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I read up a bit on the story. Same thing as every other time. The dumbass kid couldn't keep his mouth closed. Apparently he was overheard bragging about it to his friend or something like that.
                sdg

Comment

hmmm i was expecting to see telcats titts

Comment

What makes a married, hot woman like that cheat?

Damn dude, the kid was getting head and getting laid. Too bad he only lasted like 10mins while in the bed. (report here)
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

All I know is there were a few hot teachers at my school. I wouldn't complain about it.
                      I really do like pie

Aos> im a freelance Gynecologist

GHB>I AM ANGRY ON THE INTERNETf

Matchbot1> You can't challenge your own squad, silly :P

Comment

I'm sure it is the fantasy of almost every kid that something like this would happen. I remember even before highschool there was this young teacher that I had a crush on.
                        sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
                          What makes a married, hot woman like that cheat?
                          what i want to know is, how bad was the guy she was married to :P

Touch me, touch me now!

Comment

AYB :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                              I'm sure it is the fantasy of almost every kid that something like this would happen. I remember even before highschool there was this young teacher that I had a crush on.

Heh, in my highschool we had student teachers, basically teachers just out of university that need some experience. There was one girl who was really fucking hot, and almost every guy in the class hit on her. It was kinda funny because she was never in the class alone with us, we had the normal teacher there too just correcting shit. So every so often someone would say something to and the normal teacher would almost fall out of his chair laughing. good times!
                              I really do like pie

Aos> im a freelance Gynecologist

GHB>I AM ANGRY ON THE INTERNETf

Matchbot1> You can't challenge your own squad, silly :P

Comment

Working...
                              X